Menu
FashionNova
customer service contacts

FashionNova
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1443 complaints
67 resolved 1376 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FashionNova. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

1065 714
More phone numbers

FashionNova website

FashionNova working hours

Mon 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Tue 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Wed 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is FashionNova related to?

FashionNova is related to the Clothing, Shoes & Acc category.

What are the social media accounts of FashionNova?

What is FashionNova's Facebook?
Connect with FashionNova via Facebook at FashionNova
What is FashionNova's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to FashionNova on YouTube at FashionNova
What is FashionNova's Instagram?
Check out FashionNova's Instagram pictures and videos at FashionNova
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about FashionNova products and services

What is Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

The company can be contacted by: • email: [email protected] • phone : +1 800 866 0286

Where is the company located?

437 S Broadway, Los Angeles, California, United States, 90013-1102

View more questions & answers

Overview of FashionNova complaint handling

1443 FashionNova reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 14, 2014. The latest review Shoes/customer service was posted on Jun 14, 2022. The latest complaint product non returnable was resolved on Nov 06, 2019. FashionNova has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1443 reviews. FashionNova has resolved 67 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with FashionNova?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionNova Customer Service. Initial FashionNova complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FashionNova above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FashionNova. Discuss the issues you have had with FashionNova and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest FashionNova’s complaints

B
3:14 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FashionNova - Shoes/customer service

I have been trying to communicate with support for SEVERAL days. No response. No actual customer service provided. I have sent back my purchase, which I not only had to pay $7.99 to return, but also had to pay $3.99 for return packaging. Initially, I had asked that the discounted price of $15.30 that I paid for the Your Biggest Fan Heels - Natural (size...

G
12:01 pm

FashionNova - Order #96557371

You did the same mistake again. My order was delivered to Santa Fe, California. My address that I encoded was: Geraldine Perez-Serrano P.O. Box 5135 Pago Pago, American Samoa, 96799 My first order with you was the same now it is still the same. You gave me a gift card yet you never delivered it to me. Just return my money if you can not deliver to the right address!

M
10:32 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FashionNova - No order confirmation or email communication

I placed an order on July 9,2022 (2YG95033MF536871Y - invoice ID) using PayPal. Money has already been drawn from my bank but i have received no email confirmation from fashionova. I tried to call the 1-800 number only to find out that you now have to use the help center online to resolve issues.I can’t even use the help center online since i don’t have any order number.