Famous poet's societyI'm one of the famous &sachem poets& in new york and i feel that I was scammed

M

I paid $45 for a book with my published poem in it back in february and they cashed the check. But i never recieved a book. I can't find a website to write to them and ask them what happened to my book. I've had a poem published by them once before and even won editor's choice award from them so i didn't think they were scamming me. So when they said they wanted to publish my poem "priscilla" i bought the book with the poem in it. They said six to eight weeks but it's now july. How do i get my book? I lost the paper they sent me about my poem and cannot get address to write to them. Please help. If i ain't getting my poem published i want my money back and that is dishonesty. I'm one of the famous "sachem poets" in new york and i feel that i was scammed. What can i do?

• Te
    terrie delay Jul 24, 2015

I had written numerous poems posted them on the website copyrighted entered into numerous contest got to the finals signed papers to have my poems published and read with music. I wrote these poems [protected] now they have no record of my poems ever been posted on there website and entered into any contest or winning. Can anyone please tell me how I can find and retrieve my poems please let me know.

Thank You!

• Mi
    mitts23 Feb 03, 2010

We are one of those shnooks, however we received our poetry book but the clincher is you have to pay x-amount of dollars to go to their sittings.

• Lu
    Lucretia Jan 24, 2007

The same thing happened to me. I found an email address online on their website and sent them an email. I have been waiting since Oct1906 since they cashed my check and its 1/23/07. Its a shame that they do this to people and get away with it.