Family Dollar Stores — unable to return item that was purchased at another location even through I had receipt.
On Oct. 21, 2019 at 7:50 pm I needed to return a telephone that I had purchased at another Family Dollar store. It was the same day with everything still in the box along with the receipt. However, due to me being in the area on Dixie Hwy I stopped by a Family Dollar store located at 2501 Dixie Hwy which a heavy set black man with a cap on his head standing at the door when I told him that I needed to return my phone . I told him that I purchased it at another location and he told me that I had to return it to the location that I purchased it at. This is the first time that I have ever heard that. Also, I thought all Family Dollar was the same as long as you have a receipt and the product was in it original form.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were