Family Dollar Stores — employee
Today I went into my neighborhood family dollar where I shop frequently never had issue until today I walk in to get household supplies and an employee by the name nicole Carroll told me I have to leave MY purse upfront I'm confused like why do I have leave my belongings upfront it's not a shopping bag from another store because if it was I usually will sit it upfront with no problem.. so I ask why do I have to leave my purse up front? Her response was because its large so I ask why no other family dollar suggested it?? I'm completely appaulld and embarrass she made it seem like I was a thief which I'm not I came there to spend my hard earn money... I feel like because I was african American and it's a low income neighborhood she assumed that I will steal...that's not how you should treat your customers... oh she has a large bag she gonna steal no I have a large bag because that's what I like it's my style of fashion...is this a new rule assume a customer is gonna steal because their purse size or skin color ??? she also was very rude and nasty .. I did leave out I feel like I'm not gonna spend my money some where if they cant trust me and why would I leave my purse up front with someone I don't know??? I'm highly upset about this situation ..pls retrain your employees..
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were