Family Dollar Storesxbox live gold pass

Ja Sep 29, 2019

I purchased a Xbox Live Gold Pass on September 29th, 2019 at 3:41 P.M. The cashier did not provide me the end receipt where my code was at to activate my gold pass. She admitted to not giving it to me at first and tried searching for it and took the blame. She even went outside to look for it with another employee for help and still did not find it. After about 20 minutes she went to a room to check security videos and claimed that I took both recipes and I was to blame. She said it may be on the floor which I doubt because it had already been an hour and if I did take it, it should've been on the floor. The fact that she admitted her mistake then took it into her own hands to blame me for the mistake she did is highly unprofessional and breathtaking because the customer is always right. On top of that like I said before she admitted to loosing the receipt because we both saw and both said the ticket was loose and I saw that she took the bottom ticket and me not knowing I needed that I left. I'm very displeased with what happened today and she even told me that this isn't the first time it happened and that she couldn't do anything about it. Knowing that this isn't the first time that this has occurred leads me to further believe that she was at fault here besides me knowing that I didn't take the receipt. She then continued to tell her employees that it was my fault as it was a joke which even made her seem more unprofessional. I now am stuck with a $25 dollar loss because they couldn't provide me a refund or trade in and they didn't even say sorry for the inconvenience.