Family Dollar Stores — charge the wrong amount on an item
Store number 11150: 10/4/2019 at 13:46pm Gain softener was price $5 instead of $3.95. Told the cashier and manager about it but they didn't want to do anything about it saying they can't change the price in their system. I know it's only a few dollars but their attitude towards me that's what pisses me off. I told her to give me a refund and they did with an attitude. It was suppose to be $5.46 but she gave me back only $3. I asked her for my receipt back because I bought others items too but she refused saying she will need to submit it to corporate. That's a total bs right there. She probably pocketed the other $2 dollars. I shop at this store several times and never have they greeted me nor say thank you when I'm done paying. Never again will I shop at this location again.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were