Falcone's Sesame Bread SticksThis product need to be recalled!

Falcone's Cookieland Ltd.,1657 61st Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204-I recently purchased this company's Italian Style bread sticks, the sesame flavored variety at a Dollar store in Newark, NJ. As I was trying to eat them I crunched down on what I thought was sand or glass. I spit that mouthful out thinking it was some mistake. But as I continued trying to eat them that same feeling and the disgusting grinding sound and feel. I don't have a home phone and they don't seem to have a website. I had no idea who to report this public health hazard to. Thank God for the internet. Would this be a case for recall of this product if my claims prove to be true? I saved the rest of the bread sticks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices