FakeIDLand.co.ukNever received anything they say they've sent

J

I've ordered a European driving permit from these people and never received anything although they say they haven't receive the order form when my postal order was cashed in by them. They are a waste of money and time.

• Si
    Simon Jun 24, 2007

I ordered an id from these guys and they never sent me an id. They said they would redo my order but never did. This site is just a scam site. The site tries to hype it's products up real good but when the times come to deliver THEY DON'T DELIVER!

I lost my money, this bloody well sucks.

Jonny Apr 10, 2008

you need to email them saying that if they are claiming they didnt recieve it through postal order then you will bring it up with the postal service. this should make them send it you. it worked with me.

• Be
    behrad Jul 26, 2008

yeh me too
    same thing
    got nothing else to add

• Na
    Natasha Aug 16, 2008

i got mine and it looks really good, fast service, they're very trustworthy

• Pa
    paula Aug 27, 2008

yeh i think i have been ripped off by them, they said they have sent it out but nothing has came for 2 weeks
    and they say that i shouuld get an order of dispatch email or something which i got like a week ago

• Mu
    munyosz Nov 07, 2010

just to inform you, FakeIDLand.co.uk is the SAME as FakeIdentification.co.uk! I am about to send off my cash... wish me luck.