Facebook ad wig scam wigstyleofficial.combought wig, never heard from them again

K Jan 07, 2019

I bought 2 wigs from a facebook ad, the website is wigstyleofficial.com

I even paid the 9.99 for fast shipping. It's been 1 week and haven't heard anything
nor are they replying to emails or facebook messages.

They are fools to scam people like this, all you have to do is simply dispute with your bank and do a chargeback... I'm filing a dispute today and getting my money back!!

They would be smarter to just build a da*mn business and ship the products rather than scam people. FOOLS!

E-MAIL:[protected]@email-consultation.com
WhatsApp ID:+[protected]
Facebook ID:Mariki Hill (onlineservice)
Facebook ID:Yi Zhang (onlineservice)

Christine M. Watts Feb 28, 2019

any update?? have they every responded or shipped item??

Shelly Cundiff Mar 01, 2019

I justed ordered from them yesterday 2 wigs got tracking for both. However they are based it China so It will take 2wks or longer to recieve

Shelly Cundiff Mar 01, 2019

I'll let you know if they come.

Shelly Cundiff Mar 04, 2019

Okay, today the tracking saids its at JFK airport so mine its coming pretty fast.

Anocha Mar 06, 2019

I ordered first time didn't have any problem excepted the wig that's quite different.
    But the second time I ordered on 25 fabuary with paid extra 9.99$ for fast shipment got me a problem now because I didn't get any email about my oder until now excepted confirmation email that I already paid.
    I really want my money back.
    I about sent them fews email to ask about my wig but nothing happen plus the email address couldn't reach to them either.

Shelly Cundiff Mar 12, 2019

Mine are on a fedex
    truck somewhere in PA. I live in Ohio, this is my 1st order. will post about the quality when I get them. I too have e-mailed them w/o a response

• Ca
    Carolyn Presley May 14, 2020

I ordered when it was buy one get one free. I received only one wig. It was nothing like the advertisement. I just cut my losses and will never order again. When something seems too good to be true, it often is. Buyer Beware is my advice.

• Be
    Bettie Wilson Jun 10, 2020

I ordered from them the first of april just got my wigs today and they are not the one I ordered. I will have to take this loss but I will never order from them again.

• Ph
    Phyllis Bell Jul 07, 2020

I waited 4 months on two wigs that I ordered. The order finally came last week and the wigs ordered were terrible, no HORRIBLE. The so called hair is AWFUL, the short one won't fit and you can't tell the front from the back. Neither one is not worthy of giving it to anyone. I am soooo disappointed in wasting my hard earned limited income funds. This man made crap will never be ordered again from me and should be ordered from anyone else. Both wigs look as though Covid-19 took a hold of them.