Extended Stay Americaillegally spying on their guests

C Jul 11, 2019

Hello!
Rueben, I wanted to apologize to you and the rest of the staff regarding a horrible night that I had last night due to several health related issues.the one who suffered the most during my horrible night was my Partner(Mr. Allen).I have a few concerns that I would like to bring up.1) I was wondering if you would happen to know if anyone came into our room around 7pm, the reason being is our poodle has gone crazy sniffing around the room even though my Partner took her out before we left 2) I noticed that the guests staying above us hit the floor really hard and it knocked some of the popcorn particles on the ground as well as knocked the sprinkler system(bathroom area) out of place.My Partner and I keep on seeing someone above us trying to move it.3) we accidentally moved the bed forward to grab the tennis ball for our poodle and I noticed that there are a couple holes(under headboard) that isn't filled.Thank you for your time and consideration.

Mr. Velez