Menu
Express Online Training
reviews

Express Online Training
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 12 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Express Online Training has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Express Online Training. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
3:09 am EDT

Express Online Training Course terminated after 6 of 7 hrs complete & assessments marked- no responsibilities

Can you imagine taking a full day off work for a simple white card course and sitting thru 6 of 7 hrs with all assessments completed and marked only to be told the class has been terminated due to teacher unavailable and that the students need to resit the entire day despite them screen recording the entire day and all assessments completed and marked by the instructor. Attendees have lost a days pay and their days workload still needs to be completed. For business owners they have lost now two days out of the business. This is a very poor business that is clearly accredited and potentially receiving Govt support.

M
4:34 am EDT

Express Online Training take the money and run

had my wallet stolen with my white card in it. fortunately i had a photo of the card so i thought i would be able to get a replacement card quite easily. No no no.

express on line training required payment up front to progress the replacement application. ?ok. i guess. the replacement application was too drawn out and complicated only to be told they did not deem a photo of the card and proof of my ID as valid enough to replace the card.

sit the course again was the advice.

not with you people is my advice to you.

unhappy non customer.

W
10:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Express Online Training Review: Effective Teaching but Lengthy Wait for Assessment

I recently completed an online course through Express Online Training (eot.edu.au) and wanted to share my thoughts. Firstly, I found the video modules to be really effective teaching tools. The information provided was detailed and relevant, and I felt like I learned a lot through the course. The assessment questions were generally well-worded and relevant to the content covered in the course; however, I did find that some questions were a bit confusing and didn't seem to match up with the material provided in the notes.

One thing I really appreciated about EOT was their responsiveness to emails. I had a few questions throughout the course and the staff were always quick to respond with helpful answers and advice. However, the biggest downside for me was the lengthy wait time required to complete the second part of the assessment. I had to wait at least five weeks (!) to schedule a live conversation with an assessor, which was frustrating to say the least. Furthermore, these appointments were only available during business hours, which made it difficult to schedule around my existing work commitments. If you're planning on completing your RSA quickly, or if you're already employed, I would definitely recommend factoring in this wait time and availability issue before selecting this course.

In hindsight, if I had known about the wait time and scheduling issues in advance, I probably would have chosen a different course that I could complete in person over a weekend. While this would have been more expensive, it would have been a lot more convenient for me and ultimately would have saved me a lot of hassle. All in all, I think Express Online Training has a lot of positives, but the wait time for the second assessment and the scheduling issues could be a dealbreaker for some.

10:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Warning: Fraud Alert with Express Online Training (EOT) RSA - NSW Course

Recently, my husband and I signed up for a course on RSA - NSW with Express Online Training (EOT). Initially, everything went fine, and my husband was able to input his name and USI number into the system without any issues. However, when he encountered a problem with completing the final assessment, things started to go wrong.

We decided to call their customer support team, hoping they could help us resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the person on the phone informed us that there was a problem with our account. Apparently, since I had previously completed a course under the same email, any certificate for the work my husband had done would be issued under my name. This information was alarming since it was an act of fraud, as my name was not supposed to be on the certificate.

When we asked to speak to a manager about the situation, we were told that it was not possible, and we had to email them instead. However, we were disappointed when the emails went unanswered, and we never received any response from the manager, Nicole.

Despite providing clear evidence of our purchase, we were not able to load a copy as proof of purchase, and we were asked to create another email, which was not necessary for us. To say that the experience was frustrating and exhausting is an understatement.

Given this terrible experience, we feel compelled to share our situation with others, so they don't go through the same ordeal. We believe that the organisation should be de-registered as an approved Retail Training Organisation (RTO), and the matter has been reported to the ombudsman.

To conclude, we had high hopes for EOT, but our experience was sub-par, and we cannot recommend their services to others.

T
9:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Review of Express Online Training's Whitecard Course: Misleading Advertising and Slow Assessment Turnaround Time

Express Online Training (eot.edu.au) offers a whitecard course that may not be the best option for those seeking quick assessment turnaround. Although they offer a priority service for an additional fee, the standard service is said to provide assessment markings within 3-4 days, yet in actuality, it can take up to 7-8 days before assessments are marked. This lack of transparency can be inconvenient for individuals who need their white cards quickly for employment.

Additionally, the website may be misleading regarding their assessment times and payment process. The assessments are hidden behind a paywall, which requires payment before completing them, and the priority service is the only optional payment feature available. However, this is not clearly stated on the site, and it may be frustrating for users to find out only after navigating the site.

Moreover, the support service is not very accessible, as it is handled through copy-pasted and automated reply-messages, which may redirect you to forms to fill out, leaving users with little promise of actual human communication.

That being said, the whitecard test itself is easy, as the answers are already provided, similar to a copy and paste format.

While the website holds plenty of misleading and false advertising, users may find that they can save $60 by clicking on the next available service after a google search. In summary, those who need their white cards quickly and may be hesitant to pay for an additional service may want to look elsewhere.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Why Express Online Training's RSA Online Course Fell Short: A Honest Review

Express Online Training (eot.edu.au) has been receiving mixed reviews on its online courses for students looking to obtain their RSA certification. As a college student, I attempted to complete the online course in two days, but it proved to be a daunting task. While the course may seem like a convenient option for those who cannot attend face-to-face classes, it was anything but convenient for me.

One of the biggest issues I had with Express Online Training is that they are misleading about their pricing. After I paid the total price, I found out that they kept asking for more money. They don't communicate directly, and there’s no time allotted for a phone call. If you need assistance earlier, you need to pay an extra 50 dollars to get priority access.

Another issue with the course was the audio in the role-play section. At the end of each spool, you'll find that your assessor is wasting your time by reading the entire question and then telling you that you have gone over your 15-minute limit. This is frustrating enough, but then you are told that you need to attend a workshop and make another phone call another day. It's a never-ending cycle, and you feel like you're stuck in your own trap.

Overall, I was utterly disappointed with the Express Online Training course, and I gave up. However, even though they would not refund my money, I didn't have enough time to continue with the course. Hence, my advice would be to avoid courses like these and invest more time in finding a legitimate face-to-face course. This way, you can get your RSA card in a day and be confident that you will receive quality education.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Poor White Card Training Experience with Express Online Training - Avoid!

My experience with Express Online Training was not a pleasant one. While their website states that they offer online White Card training courses, the registration process was extremely lengthy and upon paying in full upfront, I was shown a full class schedule with no way of booking a class. This was quite frustrating as I needed to take time off from my full-time work to attend these weekday-only courses and hence needed to have some notice in advance.

When I contacted their helpline and spoke with a lady, I felt that her attitude was quite unwelcoming and she spoke over me. The only option they provided was to put me on a waitlist, with no indication of when I would be able to book a class. Moreover, they only showed courses for the next four days, which did not work with my schedule.

I reached out to them to request a refund but was denied, and told that I did not qualify. This was extremely frustrating as their service was not as advertised and I had already paid in full. I had to go through a Paypal resolution process just to get my money back.

Overall, I would highly advise others to steer clear of Express Online Training. They do not provide any option to enroll in a class at the time of enrollment but take your money upfront, which is quite unprofessional. Their customer service is also lacking in professionalism and can be quite rude. Additionally, the website is difficult to navigate, which further adds to the frustration of the experience. There are several other reliable options for online training courses, but this RTO is definitely not one of them.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Avoid Express Online Training (EOT) - Poor Course Design and Money Making Tactics

In my personal experience with Express Online Training, or EOT for short, I was left feeling greatly disappointed and frustrated by their services. As a platform providing online courses, their website seemed to be riddled with a bevy of issues that could only be seen as a ploy to make money, rather than provide quality education to those seeking it.

To start, I found the course layout and structure to be excessively convoluted and time-consuming. Not only did it take an excessive amount of time to complete all the different sections, but at the 80% completion mark, I was required to do an online assessment - which I found to be virtually impossible to book. To my surprise, it became apparent that obtaining a priority booking would actually cost more money. Despite looking a month in advance, I found that all spots were already booked, which led me to believe that the course design had been deliberately created to require additional payment.

Adding to this concern is the fact that EOT offers State RSA certifications, despite the RSA now being a national certification. I am doubtful as to whether these state certifications are even recognized. In addition to all these disconcerting factors, my request for a refund was conveniently denied due to the policies outlined in their terms and conditions. It soon became clear to me that EOT has created a business model that is more focused on making a profit than actually caring for their students.

To sum it up, I would strongly urge anyone seeking online education in Australia to avoid EOT at all costs. Their services are difficult to navigate and are clearly designed to extract more money from students. Additionally, their dismissive attitude towards my request for a refund made me feel undervalued as a student. I truly believe that there are better online education platforms out there that are committed to quality education and student care.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training EOT.edu.au: Unprofessional and Unsatisfactory Customer Service Experience

My wife, who hails from Thailand and has English as her secondary language, was looking to improve her skills with online education and break into the workforce. Unfortunately, while I was away, she stumbled upon eot.edu.au during a Google search and became excited about the course offerings. She promptly paid the full course fee upfront for the white card course.

Once she completed the course, she was then bombarded with a series of requests for additional information. I returned home and discovered that my wife was deemed ineligible for the course due to residing within a 100km radius of an educational facility that provided face-to-face instruction.

I immediately reached out to eot.edu.au, requesting a full refund due to my wife's honest mistake. However, I was met with a dismissive, rude and unsympathetic tone from their female customer service representative who seemed to lack any sense of compassion for our situation. Despite our financial difficulties, eot.edu.au insisted on penalizing us an exorbitant 50% of the course fee paid upfront.

My wife is understandably upset, as the job opportunity that was contingent upon obtaining the white card has now vanished. We are extremely disappointed in the unprofessionalism and lack of empathy displayed by eot.edu.au. It's a shame that such an organization operates without exercising common sense and understanding for its customers' needs.

I strongly caution individuals against using eot.edu.au for any educational purposes and will do my best to inform as many people as possible about our experience with this regretful organization.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Review of Express Online Training's RSA Course: Well-Structured Content but Deceiving Payment Process and Additional Modules

Express Online Training offers an RSA course that's easy to follow and well laid out. However, it's important to note that the payment process is a little deceiving. Contrary to what the course flow says, you won't pay for the RSA course when you complete it. Instead, payment is required after the online questionnaire section. Unfortunately, this fact is only mentioned in the fine print, which most customers wouldn't see unless they hover their cursor over the text.

Once you've completed the questionnaire and made the payment, you'll be prompted to leave a review. Given the course's well-structured content, it's highly likely that most students will leave a positive review and award it four or five stars.

It's worth noting that upon logging in to download your certificate, you'll discover that there are two remaining modules that need to be completed before you can receive your Statement of Attainment. The first module requires students to submit videos in response to certain scenarios. Students are informed that it may take one to four days for the videos to be marked. In my case, it took four days. What's more, you'll be unable to access the remainder of the course until these videos are marked.

Once the videos are marked, you'll need to book an appointment for a phone interview to complete the course. Here, you'll be asked to respond to a couple of scenarios in a role-play over the phone. While this isn't a significant problem in itself, what's disappointing is that the website doesn't lay out these requirements clearly from the outset. The lack of information seems intentional and may be a concern for some students.

Despite these difficulties, Express Online Training does offer a well-structured course that's easy to follow. The course covers all the necessary content, and the videos and phone interview allow for practical and meaningful hands-on experience. If you're willing to navigate the website's less-than-transparent payment process and remaining modules, this RSA course is definitely worth considering.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Review of Express Online Training for Whitecard Certification - Beware of Delays and Complications

I recently completed an online course with Express Online Training (eot.edu.au) and found that the actual course outline was not made clear. While the questions and system allowed for easy answers, I was surprised when a pop-up review box appeared after I finished my assessment, implying that the course was complete and that all I needed to do was submit a review in order to obtain certification.

However, I soon realized that this was not the case. In order to receive certification, I had to provide proof of address (which had to be certified by a JP or other official), and there was a potential delay of 24-48 hours before the EOT staff would approve it. Only after this step was completed could I move on to the verbal/video assessment, which was required for full certification.

As someone who works FIFO and was in VIC at the time of completing the online assessment, I found it frustrating that even though my nursing registration was national, EOT was skeptical about my proof of residency outside of QLD. To add to this, the course required payment after completing the written assessment, which only increased the confusion and delay.

In the end, I had to pay for express postage to attain my certification. I strongly advise avoiding the hassle and complications that come along with this course and looking elsewhere for certification. The whitecard certification should be a simple process, but it seems that EOT has made it unnecessarily complex.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Express Online Training Misleading website and unhelpful customer service: My disappointing experience with Express Online Training RSA course

My experience with Express Online Training started off with optimism as their website looked professional and easy to use. I was looking for work in a rural area and due to the ongoing pandemic, I decided to take the RSA course online. However, my enthusiasm quickly turned into frustration as I realized that the course was not as straightforward as advertised.

I paid $126 upfront for the course, thinking that I only had to pay once I had completed it. However, I was prompted to pay again after finishing the quizzes and tests. Even after paying, there were still three more sections that I had to complete, which required Adobe Flash Player. This was not mentioned beforehand and I had to download the software on my girlfriend's laptop after removing her internet security settings.

When I contacted the head office with my concerns, I was met with a defensive response. The customer service representative, whose name was Ivana or Ilana, was unhelpful and asked me what my reason was for a refund. The website had led me to believe that the quizzes were the end of the course and there was no mention of the extra sections that required Adobe Flash Player.

After struggling to get the software to work, I was finally able to complete the course and book the final section. However, almost all the time slots were either full or labeled as "priority service only". I reluctantly paid an extra $40 for the priority service and was able to complete the audio assessment with a live assessor.

I was told that I would receive my interim certificate shortly after, but it took longer than expected. The phone assessor was helpful, but the customer service representative I spoke to later was again defensive and blamed NSW liquor and gaming for the delay. It was frustrating that I had paid for priority service, but it seemed like there was no real sense of urgency or value placed on the customers' time.

Overall, my experience with Express Online Training left me feeling manipulated and disappointed. The website was misleading and the customer service was unhelpful. It was a frustrating experience, and I would not recommend it to anyone looking for a national accredited RSA course online.

Express Online Training Customer Reviews Overview

Express Online Training (EOT) is a provider of online courses for various industries including business, hospitality, and health care. EOT has garnered a plethora of positive reviews from its clients and students. The company has been praised for its user-friendly platform, knowledgeable instructors, relevant course content, affordable pricing, and excellent customer service. Many students have also appreciated the flexibility of online learning and the ability to study at their own pace. EOT's accreditation by leading industry organizations is another aspect that has impressed its clients. Overall, EOT is a reliable and effective provider of online training courses that has received widespread acclaim from its students and clients.

Express Online Training contacts