Menu

reviews & complaints

Hire Course Help Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Hire Course Help at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hire Course Help. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Hire Course Help complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Hire Course Help reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hire Course Help I purchased an expert on April 27th at 8:53 pm to help me with an exam

I purchased an expert on April 27th at 8:53 pm to help me with an exam. The premium expert cost me $175.00, with the promise of receiving an A or A+ grade. The company informed me that the expert would reach out to me to explain how they would assist me. On April 29th, I took the exam with the expert. However, before the exam, the expert informed me that I needed to purchase a refundable item, which cost an additional $400. I paid for the item, with the understanding that I would receive a refund after the exam. Unfortunately, I received a failing grade, which was not what I had paid for. I requested a refund, and the expert assured me that I could receive one. On April 30th, the expert contacted the refund department, who then asked me how much they owed me for the refund. The total amount came to $575.00. The refund company requested my Cashapp details but informed me that the transaction was declined. They also stated that they couldn't process a refund for less than $1000.00. I attempted to negotiate with them, but they insisted that I had to pay a remaining balance of $1000 or more to receive my refund. On March 3rd, I sent them $500 in order to meet the requirement and receive the $1000 refund. However, after sending the money, the refund company mentioned that they needed to obtain the refund invoice from their bank and then stopped responding. Frustrated, on March 4th, I reached out to one of the salespeople to ask if they could contact the refund company on my behalf. The manager of the refund team eventually contacted me and assured me that my refund would be confirmed. However, on March 7th, he informed me that there was a small issue and that I needed to pay a total of $1700 to receive my refund. This demand didn't make sense to me. He explained that there had been a mistake in the refund amount and that I needed to pay an additional $700. I refused to pay more money to receive a refund of over $1000 when I had originally only spent $175.

Read full review of Hire Course Help
Hide full review

Is Hire Course Help legit?

Our verdict: Hire Course Help's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Hire Course Help's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Hire Course Help earns 67% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Hire Course Help rated around 67% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Hirecoursehelp.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Hire Course Help website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the hirecoursehelp.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Hire Course Help protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Hire Course Help has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • The registrar associated with Hire Course Help has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

Overview of Hire Course Help customer experience

Hire Course Help (hirecoursehelp.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Students have reported experiencing subpar quality of work, with assignments often riddled with errors and lacking proper research. The company's customer support has been criticized for being unresponsive and unhelpful, leaving students feeling frustrated and abandoned. Furthermore, many customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's pricing structure, finding it to be exorbitant and unfair. Students have also raised concerns about missed deadlines, causing unnecessary stress and jeopardizing their academic success. Overall, Hire Course Help has garnered negative feedback for its poor quality work, unresponsive customer support, high prices, and missed deadlines.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Hire Course Help contacts