European Walking StoreDansko clogs fall apart!

A

I purchased a pair of Dansko Professional Black Oiled Leather Clogs about 6 years ago and used them only a couple of times as I wanted them for when I walk long distances. I have stored these clogs in a box inside of my closet. The shoes or clogs, have been in a well temperature room. I wore the clogs to the Houston Live Stock and Rodeo last week and to my surprise, the clog fell apart, all of it. Not the leather, the rest or bottom of the clog fell apart into tiny pieces. I decided to take the clogs back to the store in Rice Village yesterday and to my surprise, the manager was extremely rude. I was NOT trying to get a brand new pair as I understand "wear and tear" but, wanted to see the manager's opinion on this. She not only said for me not to complain as the shoes were only $110 and she had more expensive shoes in the store, she was no help and gave me horrible service. The shoes they sell are a true fraud. And the European lady in the store knows nothing of customer service, that is for sure.