ESBIFraud

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Ms
    Ms Peny Sep 23, 2009

I'm another victim of scam charges by this company, $14.95 for at least 4-months worth, attached to my land line phone bill. When I called, the person I talked to said that the service was for "residential email"??? Supposedly, the service was ordered through "smiley.com"??? Why would I order from them & pay when I get it for free in many email providers? Scam, scam, scam! Please folks, review & scrutinize all your bills!!!

• Cu
    Customer Service Oct 01, 2009

Residential Email provides its subscribers with the opportunity to earn exclusive discounts and cash back on every purchase while shopping through our service. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at [protected] or online at http://www.residentialemail.com/support.cfm

I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Residential Email Customer Service

• Es
    ESBI Oct 13, 2009

On May 2 2009 this company charges in my friend Phone something they say I order that cost $26.82. This coused me a lot of trouble with my friend, because I did not order any thing to her phone. That product was later stoped who knos by who, and her money was returned. The product was never delivered to us.

jopavist Nov 02, 2009

On my Fair Point phone bill today had a charge of $14.95 for voice mail services from ESBI, I had no idea who or what they were. Called Fair Point, they put a block on my line and said I had to contact ESBI to stop the billing. I told ESBI that I had no idea of what they were talking about and we did not order any voice mail service. They said we were responsible for the charge. Will not pay, this is fraud. With so many complaints why can't they be stopped??

• Kr
    kruzn92 Jan 02, 2010

ESBI has pulled this garbage on me twice. The phone company has now put a block on my phone line so that third party services can no longer bill anything on my phone bill. That's the way it should be in the first place. The lady I spoke to at ESBI claims that I filled out an online form to sign up with their service. That is a lie. I didn't fill out anything online to sign up with their service or any other service of that type.

The telephone company said that they get a lot of complaints from people about ESBI. I was advised to report them to the FCC. If we all contact the FCC, maybe we can get something done about ESBI and put them out of business.

• Or
    orgcrate Feb 21, 2010

Affairs, Francis J Shammo President-Verizon Telecom and Business. Board of directors are, Richars L. Carrion, M Frances Keeth, Robert W. Lane, Sandra O Moose, Joseph Neubauer, Donald T Nicolaisen, Thomas H O'Brien, Clarence Otis Jr, Hugh B Price, Ivan G. Seidenberg (CEO), John W Snow, John R. Stafford. All the Verizon people we sent individual letters and can be reached at, VERIZON COMMUNICATION INC, 140 West Street, 29th Floor, New York, New York 10007. We also sent a letter to FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, 445 12th Street SW, Washington, DC 20554.

• St
    STOP ESBI Mar 19, 2010

Having recently been a victim of BSG/ESBI’s unauthorized billing I will refrain from repeating all that has been said here. I found it interesting that the company incorrectly lists corporate “Bye-Laws” (rather than the correct term “Corporate Bylaws”) on its website; they have clearly waved goodbye to our laws and have no interest in corporate governance or due diligence. What you may find even more shocking is Wall Street’s “buy” on this deceptive company as noted here

This document contains a wealth of information essential to understanding how this monopoly is planning to grow and gain market share this year. Speaking to shareholders about the legal risks and constant violations of FCC settlement conditions is important.

Once the capital dries up it’s over

• Ny
    nyman Jun 09, 2010

I pay my bills automatically and just noticed from March to June of this year, ESBI has charged me about $40.00 for some service I never signed up. Amazing.

• Fl
    FLOYD B MITCHELL JR Jul 01, 2010

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING THIS CHARGE ON MY VERIZON BILL SINSE JULY 2009, FOT THE AMOUNT OF 14.95. I COMPLAIN TO THE PHONE COMPAMY, THEY SAID I HAD TO CALL ESBI. ICALL ESBI THEY TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO CALL VERIZON. REGUARDLESS TO WHOM I HAVE TO CALL THESE ARE SERVICES THAT I NEVER ASK FOR. I WANT IT TAKEN OFF MY BILL. IF NOT I WILL TURN MY PHONE SERVICE OFF.

• Jm
    J.Martinez Jul 26, 2010

My wife & i have been going thorough the same thing every month, looks like everyone has to stay on top of there Phone Statements each month and make a phone call to USBI and see to it that we all are credited back what is due to us.I feel the Goverment should not have any involvement in this without the PEOPLE being informed first.
    S.A.Tex.

• Lo
    Louisa Warren Aug 22, 2010

On my latest Verizon bill, there is a charge from ESBI for Voice Mail Monthly Fee for $14.95...this service I never requested and refuse to pay for.

John Zaluski Aug 26, 2010

I was billed for $40.41. I did not ask or sign for ESBI or say that I wanted it. I don't even know what it is. Not only should we be reinbursed, but be given extra for our trouble.

John R Zaluski
    PA

• Te
    Terry McKee Aug 27, 2010

Received my regular Phone Bill today and noticed a $14.95 charge for Voicemail and Id theft. I had never signed on to this program. I called and cancelled and got a confirmation number for my phone company. When I called ESBI they said would you like me to explain our service, and I said as a matter of fact yes.. What a joke to Seniors having a line so people can call us toll-free, we really need that..

• Wp
    WPrime Jan 25, 2011

I was charged a monthly fee for something I did not order. They say they will cancel and credit, but it will take two billing cycles, and Centurylink says I'll be charged late fees if I don't pay. I seem to be one of many. This company needs to be stopped from doing this.

• Rc
    rcpirate Mar 09, 2011

I was charged on my Embarq phone bill 14.95 for email service from ESBI, which I have never heard of and obviously never signed up for.

• Ra
    Rascal Oct 10, 2011

This has been put on the compony phone. I have been sick for 4 mths and had hart surgery and am now coherent again . This has been going on my compony phone for a while . How are componys allowed to do this we are a very small. The extra money right now can make or brake our compony, with this ression we are barely holding on help.