Eric BremenkampCon Artist

Eric Bremenkamp is a tall, white, thin male that lives in the Colorado area. He continued to harras me at work, after I turned down a date with him. We used to work together in Delray Beach, FL, but I heard he moved to Colorado after a series of incidents. Colorado residents beware of Eric Bremenkamp!

• Tr
    TruthisFact Nov 26, 2011

Con Artist is a lying skank in Delray Beach, Florida. She openly flirted with Eric constantly when they worked at the same company. She's so 'honest' she uses a cheap alias moniker her instead of her real name. I used to work at this same company with her and Eric, and out of class, the personal trait she as an absolute lack of, I won't publish her name all over the web the way she's attempting to do to Eric now. Nor, will I tell you who this sleazeball is married to from the same company as she used to hit on Eric at the same time.
    If the two of us had not googled our own names for a resume check, we'd have never seen this piece of crap she posted.
    Eric is a really nice and stand-up guy, who's only mistake is not telling this witch where she should have gone when she first began hitting on him. What a scornfull ###. Colorado, where Eric's very nice family resides, is probably very happy to have him back. And 'Con Artist', if you don't want your real name and extreme social particulars posted ALL OVER THE WEB, I expect you to withdraw this post ASAP, or you'll regret pulling this bunk. What I could post on you about your activities would probably invite advances from every pervert on the web if I posted what you have really been up to.