Embrace Beautyan eye cream added to my order of derma viva anti age serum

D Nov 26, 2017

I ordered the above Creme because Ellen DeGeneres has championed it in various ads to the point that it seems to do what it says it will.It was promoted as a trial sample and one only paid the postage which would apparently go to one of Ellen's charities!! That amount was $4.95.
When I received my notification of the date my product would arrive I noticed their were 2 items and 2 charges for postage so I am not happy that this occurred.
I have since emailed these people and demanded my postage back and for them to take the unordered item out.
I also emailed my original order and told Derma Viva Anti Age Serum to cancel my order as I did not want to do business with people who obviously share my credit card number with anyone and everyone thank you.
I also sent a copy of my email to the advertising department of Ellen DeGeneres .I don't think she would like her name to be associated with scams etc.
Please see that these people are put in their place.In the Antipodes we do not do business this way.
Sincerely