ECCOfaulty product

M Aug 07, 2019

I purchased a pair of shoes on July 25, 2019 while visiting Orlando for a Conference. I am disappointed that I did not even get the benefit of wearing it for one day as the connecting strap is broken. The item purchased was: Ecco Felicia Black # 21651351707. (See invoice attached.) I am unable to attach a Photo of the shoe as the file is too large for this message.

Myrtle Harris
Tel: [protected]

faulty product

RESOLVED

• Ecco's response · Aug 08, 2019

Hello Myrtle,
    We apologize for the disappointment in your purchase. We will have someone from our Customer Service team reach out to you via phone.

Kind Regards
    ECCO Consumer Customer Service.

• Ecco's response · Oct 24, 2019

Hello Myrtle,
    I apologize that no one reached out to you. If you are in the US, please visit the ECCO website and fill out a warranty claim to send the shoes in for a free evaluation. If you need assistance in filling out the form, please call our Customer Service at [protected] and they will assist you.

Kind Regards
    ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.

• Ecco's response · Oct 25, 2019

Hi Myrtle,
    Where are you currently residing so we can get the proper team in touch with you. Can you also provide me with your email address that I can provide to the team.

ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.

• Ecco's response · Oct 29, 2019

Thank you for your response. Someone from ECCO will reach out to you soon.

Melhar Oct 24, 2019

I purchased the pair of shoes while visiting the US.

Melhar Oct 25, 2019

@Melhar I reside in Jamaica. Email: [email protected]

Melhar Oct 24, 2019

No, I am not in the US.

Melhar Oct 23, 2019

Resolved??? I'm just seeing this! I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN ONE CALL!!
    Very disappointed and angry customer!