https://us.easirent.com/car-rental-miami-airport/ — rent a car
Trip Number: [protected]
We've confirmed the cancellation of your
Easirent rental car - Miami Intl Airport (MIA) on 10/5/19
priceline cancellation policy
Any applicable refund should be posted to your account within 5 to 10 business days from the date the cancellation was processed.
I made a car rental online, upon arrival at the agency they did not accept my payment type.
The company charged me $24.91 anyways. They do not have a working telephone number and the number priceline gives is disconnected, no joke.
The company did not accept the card for rental but did use it to charge a cancelation fee. Plus the insurance policy was also charged by another company who works through priceline.
Priceline said it was Easirent who charged the card so they gave me a non- working number to resolve the issue. I had to cancel the card and pay $5.00 to the bank for a new one.
No matter what happens I will have to wait 90 days for the bak to do an investigation.
Basically it is a bait and switch
More https://us.easirent.com/car-rental-miami-airport/ Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style 
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - my worst experience