Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyCHEATING

J

This consultancy is big fraud..they are cheting everybody for money ...now I make a petetion for sharja police.. if you are also victim of this fraud's and want to make complaint contact my e-mail.

• Ra
    rammel Jun 07, 2012

hello everyone I am just recently applied there. I don't have idea i just found at the business card. I paid for 300 aed, is there any way to take back our money? please someone reply

• Mr
    mr ram May 03, 2012

hi my dear friends beware beware dubai gate is frout agency which is in sharjah almawarid tower alkhan
    please help me my dear friends i loose aed 1300. dhs one thousand three hundred dirhums before i went there & some one nepali lady were there she told me u will get job in 5 staar hotel & your salary is 4500+acomodation+food+freezone visha+yearly bonash+overtime+yearly 2 ticket they provite but for ragister form you have to pay dhs 750 & i told her now i have only 550 i will pay more 200 she tolled me ok then next day again some body call me she told me you are selected for the intreviw plz come tomorrow 10 am then i went there & there are one baster his name is ahad he told me you have to pay 750 i told him i allreadi pay 550 yesterday & he told me you can take it back that money but you need to pay 750 now & your job is 100% sure then i payed 750 again so total aed 1300 now they are not pickup my phone & some time they sayed i m bg you will call lattre so what to do so i want to complain police plz help me my friends this is my email id [email protected] i never leave that froud s

• Ga
    gajini Mar 07, 2012

i am also loose my 300 Durhams because of Dubai Gate ###ing recruitment agency at sharjah

• De
    Deepti K Feb 01, 2012

Hi Everyone
    Recently I went their for the interview and interrogeted the lady for why is she asking money?Also I told her that i have never been to any place where people ask for money at the interview venue.I gave them my credit card and they did not bring back for long time.
    Off lately I have discovered that it is a fraud company and folks beware that it is the worst scam company.

• Vi
    vinesh kumar Jan 30, 2012

i am also a victim i regestered my name on 2nd jan they told me to pay 300 dhm and the say if you don't get job they will refund the money then they give a card with ref no and they told we will call you, 3jan evening i got a call 4 jan there was a clinte interview if your selected on the spot they will give the offer letter.and i went ther on interview they ask few question and told me to pay 300 dhm for the confermation and i payed the money .and the told me there is on second round interview on 08jan and 07 the they will inform me about the venu and time but i didn't get call on 7th and i went there on 8th jan they told me interview date was changed its on 12jan and will inform me on 11jan.but on11jan i didn't get any call 12 th i went there they told the same give another date but i didn't get any call finaly i went there to cancel my application they told me the same things come after 2 dats 3days now lost my 600 dhms and 800 dhms for the transportation.please do somthing against this fraud fake agency and one of my friend ask for refund they try to beat him they are criminals police can help to stop these kind of activities and one thing the mail id [email protected] there is no id reg in yahoo its a fake id

• Se
    serin Sep 14, 2011

im also with u

Saira.233 Aug 16, 2011

I wast just cheated recently by them. What losers!! :@ and why is the government not doing anything against them???? Dubai Govt. needs to wake up against these God damned losers! You guys can count me in if anyone is planning to take any sort of legal action. Contact me at:
    [email protected]

Regards and guys please beware if such losers!

• Re
    reenasri11 Apr 16, 2011

Im also one of victim of DubaiGate consultancy. First we went to see one blady ### by the name of mona and paid registered fee of 100dhs. Then one guy by the name of Abdullah called and said congrats that I was selected out of 40 resume by one FMCG company and asking to come the next day for signing the appointment letter. Once im there they asked me to pay 800dhs for the offer letter and labour approval fee. After paying the 800dhs and I asked for my offer letter, and tht stupid abdullah said that the receipt is the offer letter. First of all I dont know wether that is his really name. Evryone there is using fake name. Untl now i didnt get the offer letter or didnt get any job offer. Contact me at [email protected] Please dont get cheated by this kind of employment agencies.

• Ak
    akmal0404 Mar 07, 2011

HI Im also a victim and will do everything to bring this people down...count me in and you can contact me via [email protected]

• Ak
    akmal0404 Mar 07, 2011

I am also a victim and i will do everything to bring this people down ... count me also u can contact me on [email protected]

nojir Feb 26, 2011

allah ap oh sobku hedayat foma, may mere sath bohut dhuka baji kia, may ak gorib banda ke sath bohut bura kia .allah ap hedayad forma, mereku bula job dega bulke mera poysa lia lekin job tu dur ki bat he abhi phone recevied nahi korta, may sobku bulta ho allahe pass tauba korke musolman ho jau, bhika koro lekin duga baji math koro, mere jeysa bhot gorib ku markor kia faydaa hogi,

Azad Dec 24, 2010

Fake Dubai Gate is located at Sharjah, 2nd Floor of Carrefour Express Building, Room 210.

Dear all Job Seeker..
    Please check Agency name on Internet before you go to interview.

Azad Dec 24, 2010

I know some people names in Dubai Gate Agency. When I saw their advertisement in Classified newspaper.
    I contacted them. A ###ing lady answer me . She said name is ( Sandar ) . I applied for Network Engineer position. Interviewer name is ( Rashid ). They may use nick name rather than their new names. Be Careful about that ### guy (Rashid). Because he know about IT field, Microsoft and Cisco. That why most job seekers believed him as a genuine Interviewer for IT companys.
    I believed him as he know about IT fields. After the he asked me job confirmation fee 400 Dhs + registration fee 100 Dhs (500 Dhs) . And I waited phone call from IT company for a week. Nobody contacted me . So I went again to Dubai Gate and Rashid asked me 400 Dhs again for complete Job confirmation. Finally, I had realized that I was cheated by Dubai Gate. I had lost 500 Dhs already. You can count me as well. You can contact me via [email protected] .

• Am
    Amirs Dec 22, 2010

Azad Nov 30, 2010

I am also a victim of Dubai Gate Agency.. 100 percent FAKE ...

Anutrivandrum Nov 29, 2010

This is about Dubai Gate Management Consultancy - Fraud

Anutrivandrum Nov 29, 2010

I am also a victim. I was asked to pay a sum of 450 DHS. I dont know why the government is doing nothing against them. My nail ID is [email protected] Please mail me if u need any further details on this . I am posting links of 2-3 videos of this consultancy, please do watch them and spread this as much as u can so that we could save people like us from loosing their precious money. If anybody is planning to do something against them please let me know and count me in, i am also with you. please please spread this .