Dr.Greensending bill

I ordered the service from this company in 2008 and I paid their service charge fully. But this year{2009} i did not order them to provide their service and without my consent and without my knowledge their man came and sprayed on my lawn . The second time when he came and started spraying I saw him and asked him to stop. I told him that I did not order this year and I do not have job. Now they sending bill. I have the right not to pay this bill.

One customer service lady said that if you do not pay now we would charge interest every month and keep sending bills

this is really annoying me.

• Ie
    iek Sep 22, 2009

I am having the EXACT same problem with Dr Green. I specifically told them that we didn't like the job they did last year and DID NOT want their services again this year. They are now threatening to send $365.15 to collections. I will not pay this because we decided to care for the lawn ourselves this year and spend countless hours aerating, overseeding, fertilizing and watering it...we SHOULD NOT have to pay for the supposed services they gave us that we have no proof of them even doing!