Dream Keepers KennelsWilliam Marshall DOGO Puppy Mill

J Review updated:

This particular breeder is from Alabama. He's a DOGO breeder but is running a puppy mill out of his home. He breeds DOGO's and then hands them over to his "Brothers" to house until they sell and do that he can breed more. These dogs are inbred & have several health issues. He charges $2, 500 to $3, 500 a dog. William Marshall also gives his customers false hearing confirmation on his DOGO's. The test will reveal that they are clear for hearing but after clients have left and paid, the client ends up finding out that their DOGO can only hear out of one ear. This has to stop! He does this for a living with no professional career. He poses as if he is very educated with the DOGO Argentino world but doesn't have a clue. The man only cares about the money! I can only imagine how many DOGO's he has personally put to sleep due to ###ation from being inbred. It's truly sad! Dream Keeper Kennels also affiliates himself with someone located in Georgia somewhere near Atlanta. This is someone who houses his dogs that he produces. I don't have his name right now but will get that information. I will update this when I get further information. Stay clear of him for now. Find a real breeder and not a puppy mill!

• Wi
    Willimain Jun 07, 2016

This is a fraudulent complaint made by an internet troll. Jerrod Snelling is not a real person and has never bought a dog from me. Check FaceBook and this is a made up person. Just simply ask for any proof. My name is William Marshall and I can be contacted at [protected].

• Ne
    Neezo Mar 07, 2017

I can vouch for William. My girlfriend and I are in the process of purchasing a dog from Dream Keeper Kennels for our family and he has gone above and beyond with educating us on the breed. His dogs are top notch and he has made sure his kennel stays true to the Dogo breed standards. He will never pressure you into trying to buy one of his pups which are all B.E.A.R tested, microchipped, vet checked (Health certificate for proof of shots) and registered with UKC (United Kennel Club). Some of his dogs are even FCI registered as he has obtained his dogs straight from the La Cocha kennels in Argentina. He personally took the trip to La Cocha kennels to ensure he was receiving the very best bloodlines for the breed. Anyone that does their research, in addition to asking him any questions will realize this is a false complaint that has no merit behind it.

• Da
    Danizoomzoom11 Nov 06, 2019

I bet I know who "JJ Snelling" is. I bet William knows, too...if he will think about it for a minute.
    I had a dogo from William Marshall's kennels, and she was perfect. Beautiful, smart...good bloodlines. I've been to his kennels, and I've seen the time and effort he takes with breeding his puppies. He knows what he's doing. He knows this breed.
    Don't believe the post from "JJ Snelling"...we all know it's just another "wanna be breeder" from Birmingham being the spiteful, jealous [censored] that he is. He has a lot of experience in destroying other people by hiding behind a computer. I can attest.