Dr Sean Carr Office OptometristShoddy practices

A

Went to this optometrist for yearly eye exam, was seen by Sean Carr, went back to office and was seen by different Dr. This different Dr changed my RX dramatically, by two optics, and have had problems out of things since. I call office for follow up visit for contact RX, made the appt and new Dr states that I would be called when new contact RX comes in. I waited a while and no call, so I called and was told that I needed to make the appt which no one told me that I needed this appt last visit I made. I even asked if there was anything I needed to do and Dr states no, I would be called. Case of right hand not knowing what left hand was doing. My job requires me little time to do anything outside the home, much less fool with incompetence such as this. Now as it stands, I will have to pay for another eye exam as my ins only pays for one exam yearly because I will not be going back to these clowns. Office states that Dr needs to finalize RX before one could be released to me for filling, but had I been told to make an appt in the first place, I would have surely done this. But instead I was told I would be called. Office people and Dr very incompetent in my opinion.

• Pa
    Paige Bennett Jul 25, 2007

First off, I am truly sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience at Sean Carr's office. In Dr Carr's defense, my family and several of my close friends have been going to him for YEARS and we ALL think he's GREAT! He is a very skilled, highly competent and dependable optometrist. I have never been seen by the other guy there so I have no idea whether you're right on about him or not. I just felt that Dr Carr needed some kudos here because I don't believe he is to blame for your unfortunate experience.