Dr. Samuel LamDoctor Complaint

C

foxygrandma, how do you know there are "two nurses" ? Do you work for him?

And to answer your question, I did sit on the floor in the bathroom to get steady and there were NO NURSES who helped me. They were too busy in the operating room cleaning up getting ready for the next patient. No doctor stays in the recovery room, but doctors are obliged to make sure a trained medical professional remains with the patient until he or she recovers from anesthesia before sending them off to the recovery. That person could be the surgeon or could be the anesthesiologist. You can not leave a patient while they are still under general anesthesia, what if they stop breathing? Whos going to revive them, the nurses?

• Vi
    Vincent C Oct 14, 2012

Give me a break, you were under adequate supervision

• Vi
    Vincent C Oct 14, 2012

Give me a break, you were under more than adequate care and supervision

chesepeakes Nov 22, 2012

I was trying to rush things along when I'm dizzy and still affected by anesthesia? It was the nurses who urged me to get off so they could prep for the next patient, I was most certainly in no hurry to go anywhere! This practice doesn't even have a recovery room, and if they do have one I wouldn't know anything about it because they didn't put me there. They urged me right out of bed so they could get ready for the next patient and I was seeing stars and my vision was distorted from the anesthesia as I made my way to the bathroom. I had to sit on the floor in the bathroom for a while to get myself back together.