Double Digit CoversI can't solve this problem now.

G

I am writing this complaint in order to warn innocent people. Don’t ever use this company called Double Digit Covers because it is ruled by a bunch of scammers. I paid about $3000 for the PACKAGE that turned out to be wrong. I can’t solve this problem now.

• Tm
    tmrpf Sep 06, 2015

These guys picks are seriously bad. Followed their pick for 5 months and got killed. Way below 50%. They still send me their picks and they still blow.
    Avoid these guys like the plaque.

• Tr
    trpf Jun 01, 2015

These guys are not so much scammers as they are incompetent at what they do. Their picks blow but as long as there are dreamers out there these guys are there to take your money. If they ever call you, run the other way as fast as you can.

HATEMURRAY Nov 24, 2014

And yea a scam might not be the right word but when you were told 2 picks a day and 1 day after you reject them with No more money you will get 1 pick and a bunch of BS why you only got 1 pick. Things like you not full member and the member you are only has 1 pick today D Digit pick but now you need to be a bigger member then another type member so its just a endless money grab from them all the time.

HATEMURRAY Nov 24, 2014

This place is a scam. I gave them a chance and every time you win a game or 2 they want more and more money!!And when you say NO firm they really get a change in there tone. Don't bother with Murrayhe is piece of crap and has No respect for your money. He is a loosing bettor and thrives off others to support his Degenerate ways. So please all stay away Please begging you to save you the Murray headaches everyday..

HATEMURRAY Nov 24, 2014

This place is a scam. I gave them a chance and every time you min a game or 2 they want more and more money!!And when you say NO firm they really get a change there tone. Don't bother Murray is piece of crap and has No respect for your money. He is a loosing bettor and thrives off others to support his Degenerate ways. So please all stay away Please begging you to save you the Murray headaches everyday..

Joeyphilly Sep 21, 2014

Lets be honest it's sports betting! There is no 100% guarantee of winning every game, with my experience so far I have found them very accurate and accommodating, working with tom I have found him very professional and been very accurate with his picks. I have tried other sports covering companies and double digits are the best! I highly recommend double digits from my personal experience the season package is the way to go, listen to what they say and how much to wager and u will come out on top. Just this past wkend I'm up 1 g profit! I'm sorry to hear your unhappy with they're service, cause I'm very satisfied . I won't call them a scam, you paid U got picks whether they hit or not I believe they still gave u a product, they didn't take ur money and run.. Double digits has continued to make me money and look forward to working with them in the future!