Domino's Pizzapizza / delivery / forgotten items

L Nov 01, 2019 Review updated:

I placed a large order from Dominos on 501 E 38th St, Indianapolis, IN on 10/26/2019. The purchase amount was $124.59, with Domino's 2661, paid by Debit card. I placed my order at 7 pm.
My order was:
2 - 32 piece Parmesan Bread Bites
2 - 2 Liter Coke
2 - 2 Liter Fanta Orange
4 Garlic Butter Dipping Sauces
At 7:45 pm I called to find out where my food was, and I was advised that I has not been made yet. They had no delivery drivers so my order is waiting to be made until a driver can come in.
At 8:09 pm I called back again and was advised the pizza was in the oven. I should be delivered between 20 minutes - 1.30 hours.

When our food arrived it was cold, smashed in the box (toppings stuck to the top of the box); Pacific Veggies were overcooked, vegetables were nearly burnt;
Memphis BBQ had no chicken, barely any sauce;
No sauces came with our order, as I requested and paid for;
IT WAS OBVIOUS THESE WERE MADE IN A HURRY TO JUST GET OUT THE DOOR. QUALITY AND A COMPLETE ORDER WERE NOT THE PRIORITY!!

The pizza was finally delivered at 8:30 pm.
This was the worst experience I have ever had with Domino's and will think twice before I order from them again or spend that large amount on such poor customer service/quality.
I have actually considered disputing the charge with my bank as the service and food were so poor, it borders on theft in my opinion, as I did not receive the service, the food or quality I paid for!
I am asking for this matter to be corrected immediately with a refund of the $124.59. Additionally receiving the food we requested in the first place would have been nice.
LesiaD

• S
      Nov 01, 2019

You ate the food you should pay for it. If you cannot afford to then visit a soup kitchen. You had no issue eating the food and therefore should have no issue paying for it.