Domino's Pizza — item delivered more than substandard
On August 3, 2019 as part of an overall order I ordered a Philly cheesesteak with onions only. I hope the attached photo came through. If not please let me know. As you can see, the size of the serving was pitiful, barely covering the bottom of the roll in one layer. Plus the thin layer of meat was actually burned/charred. There were about 10 pieces of onion. You should be ashamed. Never in 60 years of eating cheesesteaks in Pennsylvania and New Jersey have I been served anything as sorry as yours. You disgrace the city of Philadelphia. Why don't you stop by a Papa John's or anyone else for that matter and see how a steak sandwich should be prepared and served. Oh yes, and thanks a lot, I was up a 3 am and spent the better part of Sunday on the toilet.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.