Discovery Health Medical Aid Logo

Discovery Health Medical Aid

Having problems with Discovery Health Medical Aid?

Discovery Health Medical Aid Customer Service Contacts

+27 115 292 888 (Digital Support)
+27 315 086 444 (Fraudline)
+27 860 445 566 (Healthcare Professionals)
+27 860 345 678 (Financial Advisers)
+27 860 998 877 (Gap Cover)
+27 115 411 222 (Discovery Health Medical Scheme)
+27 115 296 006 (Discovery Vitality)
+27 113 691 018 (Lost & Stolen Cards)
+27 860 751 751 (Discovery Insure)
+27 860 047 687 (Discovery Life For Employers)
The Point Shopping Centre, 76 Regent Street, Sea Point
Cape Town
South Africa - 8060

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Discovery Health Medical Aid Customer Service. Initial Discovery Health Medical Aid complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Discovery Health Medical Aid above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Discovery Health Medical Aid. Discuss the issues you have had with Discovery Health Medical Aid and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

C
Oct 26, 2020

Discovery Health Medical Aid — Keycare / underwriting

Good Morning I signed up with Discovery in September 2020, the underwriters diagnosed me with renal/ kidney...

Discovery Health Medical AidSurgery authorization

Hi

My gp doctor has referred my daughter to a specialist he was monitoring a growth in her breast for the last 2 years unfortunately it has grown, which the specialist also agree that it needs to be removed discovery on the other hand does not believe it needs to be removed unless an biopsy says its cancerous and my medical plan does not cover this code what must we still do to convince these people that the patients health comes first she is 19 years old, if I was on a bigger plan then they would authorize should it not be the other way where the patients health and well being overrides these codes

Discovery Health Medical AidScheme

Membership no [protected]
    Ref no [protected]

I am beyond angry with the service received from your banking details department.

I have been trying for a month to get my banking details changed.

I, my partner noel whitehead and our h r department have sent through all the relevant documents... Not just once but half a dozen times, all I get is more and more emails requesting the documents.

Do I have to get in my car and take a drive to the cape and give it to them in their hands.?

Can someone in your organization please show these people how to download attachments from an email as they are obviously incapable.

Please sort this out asap as it is already the 3rd today and the debit should have gone off on the 1st.