Discounted-Newspapers.comNo paper so far

L

I subscribed to a local paper on Discounted-Newspapers.com for $30. They should have sent me first newspaper three days ago and I didn’t get it so far. I think that 3 days is enough time to deliver local newspaper. I will wait till the end of the week and then contact BBB.

• St
    SteveArgo Jan 09, 2013

The Discounted Newspapers website states that it takes at least 5-days to receive the newspaper. Their system won't even allow you to order before hand so this must have been a misunderstanding on your part.

• La
    Larry Sheffield Apr 25, 2017

started paper 1 16 17. got calls from paper saying i have not paid ??????????Put on my credit card . 3months gone no one knows where my payment is.cut my paper off yesterday. have a confirmed subscription. order#[protected] where did my payment go?????