Disasteraidkit.com / they stole $99.95 from my reloadable Wal-Mart card

1 Camden, AR, United States

I recently ordered a "disaster kit" from this company with the e-mail address of Support@Disasteraidkit.com. Online for $1.oo plus $3.99 for shiping. It was pretty cheesey to say the least. I used my reloadable Wal-Mart card. O.K. So everything seemed to be on the up and up. Until today. They or someone from the company charged $99.95 to this card. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS!!! When I tried to contact this company, there was no one who could help me. So I learned a valuable lesson. Right. If anyone who reads this knows of a way to close this thing down please do so. I have tried, but all I could do was let everyone know how easy it is to get screwed with these FAKE WEBSITES!!!
Remember... Support@Disasteraidkit.com DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING!!!@##$%@#Q$!%^&^*(!!! Can you tell I am pissed off?
Let's Come Together and get rid of these imposter terrorists!!!

More Disasteraidkit.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ic

Disasteraidkit.com - Stole my money
    Massachusetts

i ordered one of the disasteraidkits through this company the add said 3.99 +1.00 S&H i canceled my order with in a couple of days . as it said you wouldn't be charged 95.00 if you canceled with in 15 days . i canceled with in 5 days . I haddent received the item yet so i thought i was safe on 1/7/2017 95.00 was taken out of my bank account . As soon as i saw the money taken i called the phone # on my bank statement as they don't give you a phone # on the website other than customer service which is the # i call i was told to call billing, I also did I haddent received the item until that day . I was told i had to cancel my order before 15 days i told them i did then was told i had to send item back at same time as i canceled . They were told i didn't receive item until the day they took my money and i would send it back i did so on 1/12/2017 They keep telling me they still havent receieved it . When i threatened them with notifing the BBB, Consumer Protection, And Martha Coakley i was told if i did so they would not send me my refund. Which is black mail . I was told the last time they contacted me through email that they had noted it and not to worry. that was the last time i heard from them. Still no refund has been sent and i am still waiting .I have saved all emails to and from them in my folders. These people are a scam & fraud And i want my refund ASAP.

• 0 Votes

I was screwed as well for $ 98.96 out of my checking acct... It's false advertising the add says $5.99 & they deducted it & went back in & took $104.95 without my consent. I have been trying to call them & all you hear is music... I want my $$$$ back. If anyone knows how please let me know at Gorgeousjou@yahoo.com Thanks

• 0 Votes

I have been had as well. The very same thing. I have a paper that was in the kit and I am trying to get my $99.95 back. It states:"In order to return the product you must obtain an RMA number within 15 days of the date you were billed. I was never billed -the money was just taken off my checking acct. This number can be requested by contacting the billing department at Support@DisasterAidKit.com." I did speak to someone and they cancelled the order/subscription at that time, she said in order to get a refund I had to go the the above email address. and you MUST return the product... Hope this helps someone...junew

• 0 Votes

I was screwed as well for $99.95.
    I will contact my bank first thing Monday morning.
    I thought I was done after I paid $3.99 plus $1.00 through my checking but they stuck me with another $99.95 which was not disclosed anywhere either order confirmation or from their web site.
    I sent them an e-mail about unauthorized charge and also went to their web site to cancel my membership.
    I will keep you posted...

• Cl

SCAM!!! Do not fall for this scam! The website said that they were taking $3.99 plus $1.00 out of my checking account. I checked my checking account today and found that they took $99.95 instead. I have tried calling numerous times and either get a busy signal or non-stop elevator music. I plan to contact the District Attorney and report the fraud.

In addition, this product is inferior, you would be better off going to the pharmacy and put one together for yourself.

• they gave me this stupid website thing (support@disasteraidkit.com) they said to email their billing department to return the product and get a refund. i was prompted to do a survey then gave a promotion code then it said i would be billed $1.00 & $3.99 for s&h then randomly days later i received a charge for $99.95!!! wth! Then i called and they told me if i don't cancel within 10 days you get a charge of $99.95 to your account. That wasn't in the fine print!!

I recommend you all send their product back!! such an effin scam!!

The pissed off college student.

Disasteraidkit.com - ripped me off
    4220 san fernando rd.
    Glendale
    California
    disasteraidkit.com

i filled out a survey, forget if walmart or home depot, after the survey, showed a few things for sale, cheap, for doing the survey.
    order a diasteraidkit---and it was for hmmm, a dollar or so and shipping and handle about 2.99, total of 3.99. i have been on the internet a few yrs so i try to be careful and read all of the stuff on the adv. i did not see and other priceing or other charge, so i thought, ok, for filling out this survey i will spend four or five dollars for this kit.
    got it about a few days or week later
    thenabout another week later had 99.99 charged to my debt card again
    my wife tried to call, got through to them, talked with a lady who got very rude with my wife and said no refund.
    what can i do about this and is this a scam?please advise
    Charles L. Higgs
    142 union 779
    smackover, ar. 71762
    e-mail: camelman1949@yahoo.com

also work a lot, so most of the time my wife is here at home, she just works part time--her name is cellie
    not sure if below, , you want a confirmation code
    from when they sent the package or for me?

• 0 Votes

got me too, got that lame disaster kit in the mail and checked my online banking today and I'm out 99.95. Can't we report this to better business bureau or something

• 0 Votes
    Disasteraidkit.com - They actually bill you $99.95 instead of $3.99 plus 9.99 shipping
    1910 Trafalgar Drive
    Severn
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-551-5360C

I was charged $99.95 without my knowledge, plus additional shipping charges. This was a scam and should be stopped. I demand that these charges be fefunded.

• Px

Ditto, saw the disaster aid kit for $4.99 and when I received it I found that it was poor quality and not worth even the $4.99. Then I get a charge on my debit card for $95.00 for that Disaster Aid Kit? I immediately canceled the card and called the (866) 229-5378 in the charge detail. They told me it was in the terms and conditions. Now when I look, I do see the $95.00 additional charge mentioned, but I am positive I read that terms and conditions when I ordered the Disaster Aid Kit and did not see any such condition or term at that time. I think they are attaching a special terms statement to the Disaster aid kit order info.
    A scam, avoid at all costs.

• Dr

Disasteraidkit.com
    disasteraidkit.com

This site sells a disaster aid kit. It advertises that it includes a radio and other items. The radio and some other items are not received. They advertise it as $3.99 plus 9.99 shipping. They actually bill you $99.95.WHat you do receive is total crap! two bandages, a dollar store flashlight, paper face mask. If its all worth $3 I would be surprised.

They state there is a refund but when you receive it two weeks after the order they say you must return it within 10 days of ORDERING which of course is now impossible. (Is that legal?) They do not answer the pone and there is no company name on their website.

Disasteraidkit.com - $99.93
    same
    671 E. 445 S. , 84097
    Orem
    Utah

I never asked for this product. A pop-up came on my computer that I could not get rid of. I was in a hurry and so I thought, oh what is 4.99 total for the thing, maybe it might be helpful, so I signed up. I did not read the fine print, and so was very surprised to find nearly $100 taken out of my account. I am very upset about this and need this money replaced. I am a widow and am on a fixed income. I feel like I have been scammed. I have contacted the bank and so they know of my plight and will be after you also. Please return my money as soon aspossible.

• 0 Votes

I am very upset and embarrassed to say that I found out today that disasteraidkit stole $99.95 from me also. As mentioned in a previous complaint by another person I also felt after receiving the kit, that it was not worth the $4.95 I paid for shipping & handling. I called them and spoke with a woman who told me that I would get an email instructing me where to return the kit for a refund. The email thanked me for being a customer ("sucker") and stated the following:

Dear Paul Hargrove,

This email confirms that you have been canceled from the membership program as of 3/1/2017.

You will not receive any further charges from .

Thank you for using our product!

Customer Support Staff

What membership program? What further charges? Thank goodness I looked at my bank statement closely after receiving it today. I sent them an email expressing my strong displeasure with their "disaster aid kit" and asking that my $99.95 be refunded or I would write letters to legislative representatives here in New York City and in California, along with the Better Business Bureau in both states. Now I will take someone else's suggestion and also write to the Attorney General in each state.

Paul

Disasteraidkit.com - cheap kit
    Arkansas

Give me back the $95.00 For a four dollar product you do not think about the satifaction guaranteed label, they knew this and put the extra charge there. I thought I was agreeing to the shipping and handling and the $3.99 charge that was advertised. I found out later that I was not the only one that has made this "intended" mistake. I feel they need to clarify there added charge. The product was cheap plastic razors and rubber gloves and a few plastic whistles, I could replace the whole kit at my dollar store for less than $5 why would I pay $95. I tried to access there web sight later and found many sights of people they have intentionally mis-lead. I feel they need to be reported and made to clarify their intentions, everyone is worried in this time of uncertainty and they are preying on the people who are trying not to be victims. I have contacted my Attorney General and I am not stopping there! shermangepard@yahoo.com