Dimensions ArchitectureArchitect paid, but work never done!

In june of this year I paid Daniel Sneed from Dimensions Architecture to draw plans for the interior renovation of a medical office in Azusa, CA. He stated that it would take about 6 weeks for him to make the drawings and for them to be approved by the city. It has now been 18 weeks, he was been paid over four thousand dollars but the job has not been completed. The last I heard of him, he lied to us and stated he had resubmitted the plans to the city. I have not heard from him since then, despite the numerous messages that I have left for him. I called the city of Azusa last week and they said he never resubmitted anything to them. I have lost much more money than what I paid him from all the delay. I have had to start anew with another architect. I have also found out that Daniel Sneed is NOT a licensed architect like he stated.

• Da
    Damagena Jul 19, 2010

In june Daniel Sneed was hired as an architect to draw the plans for the interior design of a medical office in Azusa, CA. He said that it would take about 6 weeks for him to draw the plans and have approval from the city. It has now been 18 weeks and the job is not yet complete. I have paid him over four thousand dollars. He lied to us over two weeks ago by saying that he had resubmitted the plans to the city. We have not heard from him since, despite our numerous messages. I called the city last week only to find out that the plans were never resubmitted. I have also found out that he in fact is not a lisenced architect. I have had to start anew with another architect. I have lost much more money than what was paid to him in delays.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices