DillonsDeli section server

M Oct 10, 2020

For the past two months in the deli section. This worker named Jamie who works in the deli section is not respectful to her customers and can be very rude when serving customers. She has served me two times and within those few times she aggressively tossed some deli food I ordered into my bucket I was purchasing and she kept on giving me attitude and as soon as I turned my back she called me a cheap skate and stingy because I was waiting for the chicken to go half price. Almost every time when somebody is helping me she'll interrupt the server and give the customer attitude and she doesn't work well with co workers. She is very controlling on the kitchen, not professional to her coworkers and customers. She tries acting like she is the manager even though it is Samantha. You can ask any worker in the deli section (Kelly, Fanel, etc) about Jamie they will tell you the same thing. I hope she gets fired because she is very disrespectful and rude to co workers and customer. She doesn't have work ethics, lazy, and not mature or well suited for the job. Please take my complaint into consideration. I'm a customer at Dillion's and something needs to be done about Jamie!