The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Digital River/element 5 — refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I inquired about a duplicate order of "Avast! 4" antivirus program on October 7th, which was on October 6th which was made by mistake. I originally had made on order on October 3rd which for the antivirus program. I was not sure if it had been confirmed, until after I had made had read my e-mail, post of making the second order. I did receive an e-mail stating that this would be looked into by said company. I would like to be refunded for the duplicate order #[protected]. The original order was # [protected]. Please look into this. Thank you.
James E. Wikstrom
P.S. I have an account with PayPal.
More Digital River/element 5 Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges!
- Digital River Luxembourg - unauthorized charges
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - scam
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - unauthorized charge
- Digital River International Luxembourg - unauthorized use of credit card
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - Unauthorized payment
- Digital River Inc - scam
- Digitalriver Us Inc - been charged for dri*smith micro I didn't buy!
- Digital River, Inc. - hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges