Digital River/element 5refund

I inquired about a duplicate order of "Avast! 4" antivirus program on October 7th, which was on October 6th which was made by mistake. I originally had made on order on October 3rd which for the antivirus program. I was not sure if it had been confirmed, until after I had made had read my e-mail, post of making the second order. I did receive an e-mail stating that this would be looked into by said company. I would like to be refunded for the duplicate order #[protected]. The original order was # [protected]. Please look into this. Thank you.
James E. Wikstrom
P.S. I have an account with PayPal.

jameswick Oct 08, 2009

I feel that this complaint is substantial.

jameswick Oct 09, 2009

I still have not received my refund! Digital River does not recognize me nor my order # of Oct. 6th. What is going on?

• Wm
    WMOSS May 31, 2010

I am having a similar problem with these DR element 5 people. I hold a copy of the invoice, and keep it saved in Google Docs, but the activation keycode (which they zip up so you can't view it!) does not register the prouct (avast! Internet Security 5). When i went to their website to complain, their system asked me to enter my email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card. I did this, and it tells me there was no such order! I have the stinking invoice! Now, when I try to get help fom the avast forum, the problem gets even worse: I had to register for the forum, which requires my email address, a user name, and a password creation. I did that, and, guess what, when I try to actually signin, it asks me if I "forgot" my password and gives me the option to recieve "another" reactivtion through email. Well, I can't call up a "reminder" for the password as they suggest because they never offered me an opportunity to make one in the first place! The fact is, I did NOT forget the password. Now someone else (hopefully just these DR element idiots) who reset my password, has access to the avast!WEBforum. I tried to create a new account, but I cannot use a different user name because, "someone else with that email address already is a member." My avast! Internet Security 5.0 is still not registered (to me, anyway). Franky, I can't tell if it is DR element 5 or avast! who is to blame. Probably both.