Diditservices.ComUnauthorized credit card purchase

My card has been locked up in my safe for months. I don't know how these thieves acquired access to my credit card information. However, they did and they've tried to push a charge through. Luckily, i've signed up for all of the alerts allowed by my credit card company and they made me aware of the charge within an hour of it happening. I've reported them to the better business bureau and the public service commission, both in my state and their state of incorporation. I've also sent their information to the federal trade commission to initiate a claim. I highly suggest that everyone else do the same if they've tried to steal from you as well.