DiamondsInternational.com / unethical behavior
I recently contacted Jairo at Diamonds international regarding an item I need to return because of a hardship that has come up. He was of no help to me an acted as though he was reading off a script. He kept offering me a store credit which I do not want and he said if I return the ring I still owe comenity bank? I was never told at the time of purchase any of these details. SO I called Comenity and of course whitney who I spoke to told me the same thing. I just need to return the ring and be free and clear of having to pay for it so that I can pay for my fathers care. I don't need the run around like I have read other people have gone through and continue to go through. I am just asking for a refund. Raj at DI in Skagway is who I purchased the ring from I have yet to contact him fearing I am just going to get the same runaround. How can we resolve this in a timely fashion??
More DiamondsInternational.com Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.
- Diamonds International - Cozumel - jewelry fraud