DiamondsInternational.com / unethical behavior

I recently contacted Jairo at Diamonds international regarding an item I need to return because of a hardship that has come up. He was of no help to me an acted as though he was reading off a script. He kept offering me a store credit which I do not want and he said if I return the ring I still owe comenity bank? I was never told at the time of purchase any of these details. SO I called Comenity and of course whitney who I spoke to told me the same thing. I just need to return the ring and be free and clear of having to pay for it so that I can pay for my fathers care. I don't need the run around like I have read other people have gone through and continue to go through. I am just asking for a refund. Raj at DI in Skagway is who I purchased the ring from I have yet to contact him fearing I am just going to get the same runaround. How can we resolve this in a timely fashion??

Li
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2019

Return the ring and get a receipt. Contact the bank and ask what is owed. Early payouts or returns are pro-rated generally and you owe processing fees.

• Le
      Aug 23, 2019

What happens when you return the ring and get a receipt? What would be the difference of what would be owed? How does it get Prorated? what are the
    Processing fees?