Dial91.com India Calling cardOvercharging calls

I am using dial91 for call to from USA to India since last five years. Recently I checked my calling history for the past few months as my account balance used up quickly in a short time and compared with the detailed bill log of my cell phone that I used for the calls, I was surprised to find that more minutes were charged on many of the calls than actual duration of the calls. Some calls were for 2 minutes but they charged more than 48 minutes each such call. I emailed them the logs and they credited the account and informed me they will make changes to my account configuration to avoid this from happening in the future. This makes me think of a scam and advise that if you are using them for your calls, always check your call history for such overcharges. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Overcharging calls

• Kp
    K Patel May 10, 2017

I've been using since long time,
    It was better earlier.
    Now so many better options available and personally I found no help when you needed,
    Website says 24*7 customer service available but not anymore now, used to be better before. I've got more than enough proof what I tried if you need real suggestions or reference then you can contact me on [protected]
    Kalpesh Patel