Dermitage — Fraudulent business practices
First of all, the cream they sell does not at all do what it claims. I saw zero results.
Second, I received a free trial plus $3.97 S&H only to find out after I opened the box that there would be a $9.95 restocking fee if returned and a $19.65 restocking fee if returned opened. If you don't return the product and pay the restocking fee, you are committed to purchase the product for $69.95.
Their return policy is at the bottom of their web page in small print. It wasn't showing up at the top of the screen where I was purchasing it.
They should not be allowed to advertise it as a free trial if they charge you to return it. And the examples they've used on their website are a complete fraud.
I believe Dermitage is preying on those of us who are desperate to look younger.
This just isn't how you do business and it's underhanded.
More Dermitage Complaints & Reviews
- Dermitage - False advertising
- Dermitage - Rude CS
- Dermitage - False advertisement/scam
- Dermitage - damaged my under eye skin
- Dermitage - Unauthorized charges & restocking fees
- Dermitage - Miss-leading
- Dermitage - Misleading ad
- Dermitage - Deceptive Advertising
- Dermitage - False Advertising and Credit Card Fraud
- Dermitage - Dont buy-Scam-No email customer care