Denver Writer - Mike BroemelDenver Writer is Mike Broemmel Scammer

J Review updated:

Mike Broemmel is currently working on GAF as Denver Writer. If he scams you and you see this post be sure to search for him on this site and [redacted] because there is a whole load of complaints about him under his real name. Search for both Mike Broemmel and Pinnacle World Media. He had to change his name at GAF because of all the complaints he recieved. Brommel always responds the same way, he accuses his clients of stealing copy. If you were to read his copy, which is appalling, you'd appreciate that no-one would steal his copy. The guy is a scam artist.

Here are some of the complaints from GAF:

Incomplete Report: Mike Brommel promised to deliver 40 articles in 4 days. However, after 9 days, he has refused to deliver the promised articles. All he has done is make excuses, claiming that he is busy attending "family dinners" and "meetings". He has also tried to wheedle money out of me through unethical means. This is unacceptable and unprofessional. (26.09.2009)

Incomplete Report: Provider is not willing to deliver as requested (23.09.2009)

Comments: It is a pity that this person cannot take comments, and SHOWED HATRED AND MALICE, TO ME. I should not have said I did not understand his writings, for HE TOOK IT QUITE PERSONALLY AND BEGAN TO WRITE ALL THE HARSH AND HATE WORDS TO ME IN EMAIL. Wow, I was only frank in saying my feeling that the content is very hard to digest, because here you have one guy would asked me for my frank comments, and yet is not willing to take it coolly and attempted to be hounding me with ALL THE HARSH AND HATE WORDS in his private messages. I thought to myself what can I do in such a situation; I can't even get out from it. So, Potential clients - Take Care- This guy is not true in asking for your frank comments, he may be very sensitive and easily offended and scold you back by MAGNITUDE 10 TIMES whatever! Wow. (05.04.2009)

Incomplete Report: Work was never delivered after a month of flim-flam. (06.02.2009)

• Mr
    Mr.PaulBrown Sep 21, 2010

Mike Broemmel has been ordered to return to federal prison in November 2010.

• Mr
    Mr.PaulBrown Sep 21, 2010

Mike Broemmel has been ordered back to Federal Prison November, 2010.

Deneale Williams Dec 23, 2014

Mike Broemmel needs to go back to Prison. He is currently Cyberstalking 3 women online. He is also stalking 2 of us in REAL life & blackmailing us for money as well, while publicly humiliating us. This man is extremely dangerous.

Beware!

Deneale Williams Dec 23, 2014

Mike Broemmel takes photos I post & doctors them & pretends I am SENDING them to him. He pretends my Instagram posts are directed at and to him, every post is at and to him, pretends I am calling him. Lies, lies and more lies. Mike Broemmel never heard of me UNTIL I reviewed Chelsea a hoffman'so book for my blog www.DenealesBookBuzz.BlogSpot.com he has well over 60 accounts on Twitter currently stalking me. Search @Cyberman_Delete on Twitter, she investigates CyberBullies & can provide proof. Now Broemmel is ALSO bullying her. This man is out of control and scary!

Deneale Williams Dec 23, 2014

Mike Broemmel is demanding $50000 from me & $1000000 from Chelsea Hoffman!

• Mi
    Michael Malone May 07, 2015

Oddly ... the person posting here is a convicted, violent stalker named Deneale K. Williams who Mike Broemmel is suing and needed to obtain a restraining order against. She has been convicted and sent to jail for stalking other individuals. She has multiple civil cases pending against her for stalking. And, there actually is nothing doctored about any photos presented anywhere in the stalking complaints filed against Deneale K. Williams. They are photos she posts and sends as part of her never ending stalking and harassing of various individuals. Even her own children have had to obtain restraining and no contact orders against her.

• Ok
    Oklahoma Watcher Sep 13, 2015

Michael Malone is Mike Broemmel. This is one of his many personae. His condition is getting worse.

Kevon Ward Apr 10, 2018

@Oklahoma Watcher He has multiple Twitter aliases ad well.

efi2100 Apr 04, 2018

Got ripped off by Mike as well. I paid him to write articles for my website. He didn't complete them, and won't refund the money. But, one thing that makes me happy, and should make you all happy, is that if you google his name, the first search result you'll find is from scam report :). Mike Broemell will die alone and unhappy.

Kevon Ward Apr 10, 2018

@efi2100 Been ripped off too and have taken him to court twice now.

efi2100 Apr 10, 2018

@Kevon Ward I'm glad to hear he's being served justice. It's pretty shocking to see how many complaints there are about him. It will all come back to haunt him, more than it already has. Did you know he served an 8 month prison sentence? Give it a read when you have some time: https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/10/10-1440.pdf

efi2100 Apr 10, 2018

here's Mike's mugshot.

Kevon Ward Jun 07, 2018

Heed these public service announcements. Awareness is important so others don't get scammed or ripped off. Mike Broemmel has a list of crimes and offenses throughout the years and across multiple states.

• Je
    Jessi28 Aug 27, 2018

This psycho Mike Brommel is verbally attacking and threatening women on Facebook. He has also given out the names of these women to his equally crazy “friends” and they too have launched an attack on these same women. He’s gone over the line and has been reported to the Denver PD.

• Da
    DawnS20 Mar 02, 2020

@Jessi28 He is currently harassing me on Facebook. He added me and I stupidly accepted. We had a disagreement about politics which ended with me unfriending him and rather than let it go, he started messaging my business facebook page where employees are admin.
    I googled him and found all of this and it IS TRUE. He is a terrifying creature and if you've come across this - run.

Kevon Ward Aug 09, 2020

@DawnS20 I have a lawsuit against him for years worth of harassment and defamation. Let me know what he is saying about you. You can email me at [protected]@msn.com