Dental Works — the current office manager is not capable of doing her job!
I have been asking for 4 months for her to get the correct contract for my invisalign corrected as they were over charging me. Also my FSA has denied my claim due to no account details on the paperwork she provided for me, she continues to give me the same exact receipt that has already been denied on 2 occasions.
So She then forwards me a copy of her daily huddle meeting notes instead of what I am asking for. I have lost several nights sleep over this & do not wish to have my checking account taken for mare than what should be, also when someone pays for service they should be given the correct billing info. Moving forward I am withdrawing all positive feed back on Google & Yelp and will be advising others to avoid this location as well as filing formal complaint with the BBB.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- Dental Works - negligent dentist
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- Dental Works - ruined my lower teeth crowns to make room for new crowns