The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dead Sea Premier — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The incident occurred in December 2007 in the Richmond Centre Mall. I was approached in the Richmond Mall by the seller and after trying their products they informed me of the AMAZING DEAL they had for me because Christmas was just a few days away! I would get the beautifying nail kit for $100 BUT I will also get one free!! So I bought the product.
Then I decided to do some research and went online to find out the price. To my surprise, the actual cost was 1/2 price on the official Dead Sea Premier website. They were forcing people to buy two kits!! Luckily, after I confronted the manager and said that I would report him, he quickly ignored the no return policy and refunded me the full price. Now this may have been an isolated case, but I think people should definitely be careful.
More Dead Sea Premier Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Can't return the products/scam
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Rip Off
- Premier Dead Sea - Buyer Beware
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Eye Cream
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Stay away from kiosks and phony salesmen
- Premier Dead Sea - Non-Refundable
- Premier Dead Sea - Rude email received
- Premier Dead Sea - Product and service
- Premier Dead Sea - They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices
- Premier by. dead. sea. premier - burned my face