David Stanley DodgeSold a wreckecd truck and they lied

D

On September 30, 2008 my husband and I spent 7 hrs on their lot, asking all the right questions. When they finally showed us the truck we wanted I ask" Is their any damage or previous accidents I need to know about" I was told no as was my husband we he ask. We were cleaning out the truck a week later and found and insurance clain on the truck. I have tried to get in touch with these people for over 2 weeks and cannot get a soul to get back with me including the owner himself. I am really in a pickle here and dont know what to do.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices