David Stanley DodgeSHADY PEOPLE.. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH

WORST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER!!! These people are such scams, very rude, and SO DISHONEST!!! I found a car on autotrader that I liked that they had. I live 2.5 hours away and made arrangements with the internet manager Shane Romee to come look at the car and if I like it, I was going to purchase it. Everyday for a week, he called me to make sure I was still coming. So finally, on a Saturday, he calls me to verify I am coming, so I go all the way up there, and once I get there, he tells me the car I wanted was sold yesterday. Then tries to sell me all these other cars. He lied to me! Made me travel all that way FOR NOTHING! DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Fr
    From Waurika Apr 17, 2012

AGREED: February 2012. Here is my story. I sent this in to David Stanley...and I NEVER got a response.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not really sure as to why I am sending this email. I am sure it will fall on deaf ears but here we go. This past February I came in and traded in for a Dodge Ram. Now, I am very pleased with the Truck itself, however with the overall deal and treatment...not at all.
    The day actually started the day(or 2) before with my calling in just to talk. And I spoke with a lady (Barbara?) and we exchanged many phone calls back and forth. I was very simple. I asked if I could trade in for a newer truck for a lower payemnt, straight trade in...no money down. The truck I was trading in was in great condition. Even Roger came to me and bragged about the condition of the truck. After about 5 phone call exchanges she said she had 2 trucks that she believed we could deal on. I brought up 3 different times that my goal was a lower payment or I was not interested. She laughed with me and told me she heard me the first time and said we could do this. One, she told me, was a 2010 and the other a 2011. So we set it up for me to come 2 hours from Waurika, spend the day and see. When I arrived I wound up spending the day with Roger Smith who treated me well enough. But the adventure began with the lady I spoke with being gone and Roger had no idea of what I was talking about. We walked around and he showed me a couple trucks that were not lower payment and when I reminded him again that my mission was a lower payment...he told me that trading up to a newer vehicle would mean a higher payment as well. We negoitated the idea of perhaps a newer truck for the exact same payment. So I agreed to keep looking with him. We did this for about 4 hours...
    It came to a point that I needed to go keep an appointment. I needed my truck...yet when I tried to find Rogert I couldnt so finally I left a note and went to my truck. And guess what. My keys were gone.
    I came back in and waited some more...at this time Roger and I are negotiating the Dodge Ram that eventually bought...however now the issue is a down payment...And I reminded him that I would not do a down payment. So he talks to me about they would be making that months truck payment so that would free me up to make some cash down...This went on for a while and I had a agreed. More time has passed and I have to go. I tell Roger I need my keys and I will be back, he assures me we are done in 5 minutes. 35 minutes passed and I am about to miss an appointment so I go and find someone and manage to get my keys and leave. My appointment, including driving, takes a coupole of hours but I came back. While I was gone however Roger calls me and assures me he has me a single digit interest rate. Does not want to tell me what it is, just that it is a single digit. So I am guess it is at least 9%. When I get back we get back to work on the truck. Since they wanted a down payment, I start insisting on money back since Roger told me earlier that could be done to help with ttt. I called to get an estimate on my ttt, so when Roger offered me about $100 back, I said no and just said I wanted them to pay it.
    Finally, another man comes in with Roger, I do not know his name...and makes me the deal of no money down, no money back...exact same payment.
    Ok, I reluctantly take the deal...So far here is how I feel like I have been mis-led.
    #1. I was told there were trucks there for me to look at that I could trade in for a lower payment...there was not.
    #2. I was told I would be able to trade with zero down...
    I was pushed for a down payment.
    Now I go in to sign the papers...and one of the first things that come up is that I am supposed to make a down payment. I said, no that was not there agreement. So I wait again for this gentleman to go fix it. He does so and comes back.
    Then I notice the interest rate, remember I was promised a single digit rate? That dis-appeared...my rate was 11%.
    Remember I was promised an exact same payment?
    Nope. We agree and shook hands at $550.00/month...
    My agreement read $550.99
    No big deal...I am tired at this point. It is now past 8:00pm...and I have been there since 10 that morning. So I just signed it.
    But it was one final example of one more thing being pushed by me.
    Here is where I feel mis led:
    I was told over the phone I could trade in for zero down, to a newer truck, for a lower payment. I was told when I got there I could not and was pushed for a down. I was even asked if I had merchandise to trade instead.
    I was told I was going to have a single digit interest rate...
    that did not happen.
    AND FINALLY I was at least told a payment of $550.00 even though up to the very end I was being pushed to go up...I refused.
    But the paper work was wrote up at 550.99
    Yes. The truck is good. But I regret the deal. Ultimately I did not get what I wanted and I feel manipulated in the process.
    I regret making the deal...and if I had it to do again, I would not.
    Good product, just don't feel like I was treated straight.
    Finally, my daughters finace is in the market for a good used truck. He asked me if he should go where we just got our truck. I told him no. They wont work with your budget, they will just play a game to get you into their's.
    Roger emailed me, although I think it was just a generated email, to thank me for my business and asked about the experience. So I respectfully replied and shared how I felt.
    I got no response.
    Sometime later another lady called and asked about my experience, again I respectfully shared and even told her that I emailed Roger...but I guess he did not care as I never heard back.
    Yesterday I noticed I had a missed call from you and I returned the call and the operator explained to me that she had no idea who called me...probaballly someone from sales. I thanked her for her time and said goodbye. So here is one final email. I suspect you, nor anyone else would care. I would like to be able to contact David Stanley himself...however I am sure I cannot do that. The deal is done and I am stuck with it. But not only will I not recommend you to anyone...I will not be back.