Dancing with the starsThe Judges offensive comments

T Review updated:

My husband and i have been a fan of dancing with the Stars since the get go. It is suppose to be a good, clean family show. However the judges comments last night were crude, hurtful and demeaning to the Stars. The Stars each year devote their precious time to the show. Time away from their families and careers. Insulting them will only lead to the demise of the show as no one will want to volunteer to dance in years to come. The comments in relation to Brynne's chest were very distasteful and went on way too long. Sonia was just as bad with her "speak before you think" comments and the judges cruelty was uncalled for. Brynne deserves an on air apology. It was the first night and my husband and i thought they all did a fantastic job under the pressure and all looked fantastic.

The Judges offensive comments

• Po
    pobarjenkins May 09, 2011

Vote with your remote- change the channel.

• Po
    pobarjenkins May 09, 2011

By the way, I think the biting criticisms are what most people enjoy most about these types of shows.

• La
    Laura cool Nov 03, 2013

Tonight watching dancing with the stars judge Ted McKenna whitman I really do like passed a comment of "I would rather commit suicide than dance like that" oh my god it cut to the core my youngest son recently committed suicide and tod had no idea how hurtful his comments were, god I would give anything to have my son bck, his flippant oments over a dance move really really hurt

• Fr
    fran1013 May 23, 2017

My complaint is about this show becoming a popularity contest rather dancing contest. While I thought David is a great and very nice person, I don't believe he should have come in second by no means. There were many other dancers who where much better than him getting 10's and he didn't yet he still makes it into the finals. I have watched this show for every season and I hope this is not the way it will be in the future. It just doesn't see fair to me that people come to dance and it turns out who has more friends,

• 19
    19justme49 Apr 25, 2018

This season isn't going to get my vote! All sports dancers, whose idea was that? I'll be watching my favorite shows this season. I usually give up watching them for DWTS, but not this season...April 2018.

• De
    Deb Haas Sep 30, 2019

Len is the most miserable judge. To tell a contestant not to touch him( when she only gave him five) is ridiculous. The show is trying to change the judging methods, to imp the show. How about changing the old miserable grump. I know he is to critique the dancers...but let's not be so nasty.

• Ti
    Tigermom3 Nov 18, 2019

I find it very unprofessional, and disrespectful to have had the President of the United States, and the First Lady at the Alabama vs LSU game, and CBS only shows them for maybe 10 seconds. If this would have been Obama, or any other President they would have had full coverage on them every second. Not everyone in America hates our President!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices