CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — prescriptions
For the second time now I have been refused the right to fill prescription by this pharmacy. I have Temazepam for sleep and Clonazepam for my anxiety prescribed by the same doctor and the pharmacy refused to fill my prescription for Clonazepam because they said I also get Temazepam...since when did the pharmacist become my doctor??? And because I was sick at the time I went to have my Clonazepam filled I had to go back home instead of taking it somewhere else and have been without my Clonazepam for the weekend and my anxiety has been horrible. I was told this on Saturday afternoon at the drive through window that it was up to their discretion whether to fill it or not.
My name is : Marquieta Barquet
Date of birth: 06/25/1967
Phone number is: [protected]
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly