CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — box of lindt chocolates/service
A few days ago I bought a box of Lindt chocolates and gave it as a gift to a friend last night. When they opened the box I was horrified and embarrassed. The chocolates were all melted and decrepit. I returned the box to the Cvs store with my receipt. I asked for the manager. This man said there is no manager today and he was in charge. I showed him the chocolates and without any emotion he asked me if I would want another one. Why would I to be embarrassed again. He never apologized and just said for me to get my refund. I should report this incident to the Board of Health. It's bad enough I had this horrific experience but he compounded it with his attitude.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly