CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — service complaint
Prescription called in on 11/8/19 and went to pick it up on 11/14/19. I was only one waiting on th 14th and noticed two technicians filling prescriptions and one person at separate desk doing paperwork. I stood the for approximately 4 minutes waiting. While I was waiting I noticed the pharmacy phone kept informing, two calls waiting, then the phone said three calls waiting. The technicians were ignoring the calls. When the pharmacist finally acknowledged me, I gave her my information and she said they did not have it in stock. She was apologetic and said she would have it the next day, which was yesterday.
I called today 11/16/19 at 10:30 and waited on hold for 10 minutes and 4 seconds before I hung up the phone.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly