CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — inept, imbecile pharmacy staff
Today I went to pick up a prescription, which I assumed was one of my usual ones. When I got home and took it out of the bag, I saw it was something I told them to remove from my account over six months ago! I took this stuff back and they refused to refund my money, telling me they couldn't take it back, that the dr. Called it in! Not only could they not be bothered to take this med off my account when I told them, they are now lying to me?!
I have not been to the dr.in months. My dr never prescribes anything unless I ask for it, or he tells me in advance that I need it. My dr. Also never changes my meds without contacting me prior to him sending in any prescription! And I know for a fact my dr. Took this med off my meds list at his office!
These inept imbeciles at cvs pharmacy apparently called my dr. About this prescription, which I told them to remove from my account months ago and apparently refused to do, so they took it upon themselves to get this med updated without my knowledge or permission!
Do not do business with cvs!!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly