The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS Pharmacy — customer service sucks
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Yesterday I went to CVS to take a over the counter medicine, I had a quick question with the pharmacist and I was waiting at the consultation counter. Three other assistants of the pharmacist asked for any help at three different times but asked me to wait for the pharmacist, but the pharmacist was looking(acting) so busy looking at the computer and she gave a look at me and again started looking at the computer, I was waiting and waiting and she was least bothered about me and the worst part is she was attending customer phone calls and answering their questions but did not get time to answer the question of the customer who was physically present. So yesterday was the last day ever to that store and that store sucks big time.My advice, dont ever go to that store
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly