CVS — christine in the pharmacy
I called today to get a
few perscriptions filled. I have been deathly ill for three weeks...yes I almost died. So after waiting for them to answer, I get this faker Christine who first told me I was mumbling, so then I began to speak clearly and then she stated to me "I don't know why you are being so snotty". WHAT!? Who do these people think they are? Get another profession if you don't like yours, but don't take it out on the sick people trying to get well. This Christine is not professional and is tainted with hate and needs to get out of the health profession or she could kill someone someday. Just there for the paycheck. Be careful of this black widow people she's a killer.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly