CRSTdriver wannabes

R

my complaint is all you fair wheather drivers.all i hear is i want to go home, i need to get something to eat, i need a shower, blah blah blah.im only 33 ive been driving for 10years.you all make me sick with your ###.the only reason you dnt make money is because you dnt work for it ive only been here for 5 months and i dont sit more than a day.im always on the go because im a driver i know what it takes to be a driver.you all thought ooohh im going to be a trucker and make tons of money sitting on my ###.well it dont work that way you still have to ###ing earn it.all of you who are leaving msgs on here ive read its all the same you are a bunch of low lifes that have no business running my highways.and the ones who brought racism into it you all are mad that you didnt get special privileges because obama is in office.if you dnt like it get back on your welfare and shut the ### up.oh and the truck break downs you probably didnt know how to drive and tore it up thats why it took that long.im so ###ing tired of all of you fake ### drivers coming into my field of work and complaining just shut the ### up and drive your ###ing truck and do your ###ing job and you might get somewhere.im sure sombody told you make tons of money and u thought oooohhhhh an easy ride im already on welfare so this should just as easy.you were wrong.it is still a job and i know you all are not used to working but just to go get your food stamps every month.so in closing kiss my ### all of you fair wheather want to be drivers get a life and go back to flipping burgers you dont belong behind the wheel of a semi.thank you have a good night or day bye..ps this was a msg from a real crst driver85332

• Di
    disqusted Jun 08, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

First, I am a college graduate and female. I lived on a farm during my childhood and adolescence. I know how to work hard even on a hot, humid day. I have 30 years of experience driving a manual transmission. I made it to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I was continually harassed on the bus from the time it left Florida until we arrived in Iowa. I was the only female on the bus. I refuse to be told that I will be kicked off the truck if I did not provide oral sex during the training period.. All I wanted to do is see the country with my husband. It wasn't an issue of money, I just wanted to pay off my car sooner than required. We were so disgusted by the experience that immediately bought airplane tickets back to Florida. I then found out that they paid $100.00 more tor the Greyhound ticket than Allegiance airplane ticket back to Florida. If you are female stay away from this company. We were even told how the drivers urinate in containers to avoid stopping to use the bathroom. This is not whining or complaining it is disgusting and grotesque.

• Ha
    Havetobemorecareful Jan 11, 2012

driver wannabe. I do not think any of these complaints were about working..It was about a lack of work, if you read the post. It was about the lies they told to get people to CRST. For you to come at those that are expressing what their experience has been like and to attack them with your POTTY MOUTH. You have no right. I bet you are one of those Trainers, that do not give a darn about them learning the Road or not or are you one the family members who talk to people like dogs while out training them. Your Opinion does not matter in this situation. So save it. @pissed-driver you are so right. @knight1977l who to say driver wannabe is not already eating out of a soup kitchen.. @Jojo1970 Run the other way.. I mean run the other way. It is not worth the lack of care of concern they give to you as a person. I was really excited about learning how to drive too. They crush all of that.. They sold me the moon and I did not even see the stars.. So many people in Cedar Rapids that was so unhappy being there. Never say the recruiter until I hunted her down.. Had a family Emergency and was told by her I had to find my own way home.. Now Wannabe Driver U tell me if CRST is not A SCAM company?

• Kn
    knight1977 Nov 06, 2011

I can agree with some of your post but for the most part you sound like a GED holding inbred redneck life long CRST driver who will never amount to jack ###. You are most likely 1 paycheck away from a soup kitchen and welfare your damn self if you expect any body to believe you live any where but your truck on CRST pay. So when your broke as gets back on line ( from the library i am betting ) try writing some thing that doesn't make you sound like a brain dead PBR drinking redneck hillbilly ###.

• Pi
    pisseddriver Sep 09, 2011

Listen here you ###tard!! This company does suck!!! I drive for these ripoffs myself as an O/O. They have screwed me out of alot of money and I have been in the red since day 1. Don't know who's dick your sucking to get a paycheck. I've been driving for 24 years and this is by far the biggest [censored]hole I've ever seen. Missing transflos my ###!! You must live in your truck because you are homless and don't have anywhere else to go or have a family to feed. You SUCK!!! Your a piece of ### and YOU my friend do not belong behind the wheel of anything!!!

• Cw
    cwn Aug 09, 2011

Responding to driver85332 - well said sir -

jojo1970 Aug 04, 2011

well im thinking about driveing for crst can anyone me out? is this a good thing? how much does a person in training make while on the truck

• Ta
    Take it all in Apr 26, 2011

He needs to clean up his language. That takes away from what he is trying to say.