Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Courier & Delivery Services CRST International bad equipment, owes me money, ripoff, fraudualent

CRST International review: bad equipment, owes me money, ripoff, fraudualent

P
Author of the complaint
5:57 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been trying to contact this frigging Kellie Boyle since Aug. 27 2011. Have called and left numerous messages to no avail! I am supposed to receive 1000.00 sign on bonus (500 at the end of orientation and 500 after 60 days)! Even left a message for her boss (Jim Chapman) to call. I am starting to get a bad taste in my mouth with this effing company! All the loads that I have been given so far are a money losing hauls. WTF! The POS truck I had assigned was not ready (an extra four days in Carlisle PA)! I had to eat and spent my own money on food. The truck still sucks. I have a friend at PA State Police that is coming over to look at it and put it out of service so it will have to be fixed before it is moved again. F**k CRST! You have made my life a living hell!

More CRST International complaints & reviews